Mulligan

We completely got our asses kicked by Chicago, no doubt. But even the great Bills teams of the past had bad days on the road (Pittsburgh, KC, etc). This team had exceeded my expectations the first four games of the year, let's see how they bounce back against the Lions before making any rash judgements. I still think they are on the right track but will be watching the game this week with a much more critical eye after that debacle yesterday.

We completely got our asses kicked by Chicago, no doubt.  But even the great Bills teams of the past had bad days on the road (Pittsburgh, KC, etc).  This team had exceeded my expectations the first four games of the year, let's see how they bounce back against the Lions before making any rash judgements.  I still think they are on the right track but will be watching the game this week with a much more critical eye after that debacle yesterday.

799587[/snapback]

I feel the same way too, just frustrated more then anything.

If Buffalo can bounce back and beat Detroit, I will feel good for the team!

But they clearly need to work on a few things. for the most part the OL did a exceptable job against Chicago's DL....

I think execution is something this team lacks! You watch other teams run screen passes they sell it so well they get 20 yards on it, we do it and get 3 yards......

IMHO, execution has been fairly poor as of late!

We completely got our asses kicked by Chicago, no doubt.  But even the great Bills teams of the past had bad days on the road (Pittsburgh, KC, etc).  This team had exceeded my expectations the first four games of the year, let's see how they bounce back against the Lions before making any rash judgements.  I still think they are on the right track but will be watching the game this week with a much more critical eye after that debacle yesterday.

799587[/snapback]

You sound like a reasonable man. You new here? <_<

We got hammered plain and simple. Now...move on and kick some serious butt this weekend.

799587[/snapback]

Good take, I agree. At least it was the Bears in Chicago, IIRC the Bills 1988 playoff team didn't look much better there either... I don't see any more butt-kickings of this magnitude left on the schedule.