OT-Nascar Dale Jr docked 25 points

Thailog80

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoken just like whiny Jeff Gordon.  Coincidence?  I think not.

57603[/snapback]

huh? bf is actually right on this one darin. dale jr. IS at times very reckless and this guy is going to get someone killed out there cause he's a dirty driver. much like his dad was. gordon on the other hand will race you clean for an entire race with out touching you at all. gordon really doesn't whine all that much.. if anyone whines it's either ROBBY gordon or rusty wallace. besides jr. deserves this fine and point deduction nnascar made the right move for sure. the guy is an idiot hillbilly who needs to get his point across with out swearing on national television like a civilized person.

Just like the NFL. Have you seen who fills all the seats at the Super Bowl?

57611[/snapback]

That is why Buffalo is great being small. You can still get a seat in the stadium without selling your first-born.

I just hope it doesn't turn into where other teams fans come as overflow because they can't get a seat in their city.

Whole generations will grow up in places like Chicago, never knowing what it is like to go to a pro football game.

huh?  bf is actually right on this one darin.  dale jr. IS at times very reckless and this guy is going to get someone killed out there cause he's a dirty driver.  much like his dad was.  gordon on the other hand will race you clean for an entire race with out touching you at all.  gordon really doesn't whine all that much..  if anyone whines it's either ROBBY gordon or rusty wallace.  besides jr. deserves this fine and point deduction nnascar made the right move for sure.  the guy is an idiot hillbilly who needs to get his point across with out swearing on national television like a civilized person.

57628[/snapback]

Yeah, we should start eliminating touchdowns when guys swear in post game press conferences. Makes about as much sense. NASCAR (& fans like you) are ruining it for those of us who've been around since before it was about money. You can have it.

The rest of you post is typical Jeff Gordon fan drivel. I've seen more than enough racing to know that the angels out there are riding far to the rear of the pack.

huh?  bf is actually right on this one darin.  dale jr. IS at times very reckless and this guy is going to get someone killed out there cause he's a dirty driver.  much like his dad was.  gordon on the other hand will race you clean for an entire race with out touching you at all.  gordon really doesn't whine all that much..  if anyone whines it's either ROBBY gordon or rusty wallace.  besides jr. deserves this fine and point deduction nnascar made the right move for sure.  the guy is an idiot hillbilly who needs to get his point across with out swearing on national television like a civilized person.

57628[/snapback]

Gordon always runs clean? Guess you skip Bristol.

Yeah, we should start eliminating touchdowns when guys swear in post game press conferences.  Makes about as much sense.  NASCAR (& fans like you) are ruining it for those of us who've been around since before it was about money.  You can have it.

The rest of you post is typical Jeff Gordon fan drivel.  I've seen more than enough racing to know that the angels out there are riding far to the rear of the pack.

57666[/snapback]

I agree with you overall about the downfall of NASCAR. The points "playoff" is retarded and so on.

Dale Jr. needs to be treated like any other driver. Tony Stewart would get the same penalty.

Dale is dead, people need to move on. Dale at least had some class.

Yeah, we should start eliminating touchdowns when guys swear in post game press conferences.  Makes about as much sense.  NASCAR (& fans like you) are ruining it for those of us who've been around since before it was about money.  You can have it.

The rest of you post is typical Jeff Gordon fan drivel.  I've seen more than enough racing to know that the angels out there are riding far to the rear of the pack.

57666[/snapback]

i'm not a jgordon fan at all. but, and argue this all you want the points rule is set up so the drakar noir-nascar poster boy had a shot at the championship. otherwise gordon woul've ran away with another one.

I agree with you overall about the downfall of NASCAR.  The points "playoff" is retarded and so on. 

Dale Jr. needs to be treated like any other driver.  Tony Stewart would get the same penalty.

Dale is dead, people need to move on.  Dale at least had some class.

57677[/snapback]

I don't care who the driver is. Means nothing. The Championship should be decided on the track. PERIOD.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: NASCAR

Gordon always runs clean? Guess you skip Bristol.

57672[/snapback]

bristol... have you seen the size of the track? anyways you're right. but you could make a case for any winner on that track to bump and win. it's impossible almost not to on that track. can you name another track where gorgon ever pushed someone out of the way to win? cause that's only one i can remember.

Because that skank Janet Jackson wipped out her boob at the Superbowl everyone in the media must learn to bow down to big brother FCC. It's laughable what's cracked down on in this country when thousands of illegals are pouring over our borders every day. Homeland defense? Yeah right. Dale Jr. is the real threat to peace. Unbelievable.

years ago when jgordon came into nascar all the old school nascar fans which i don't understand automatically hated the player. cause he took over the sport and dominated it... period... now he's back in it and the hate comes back out for the guy. gordon IS and i'm not a fan of him the best driver on the circuit. and the only one capable besides stewart of steppping up into the next level cart or f1. why the hate towards gordon? is it cause he speaks clearly and doesn't sound like someone who owns a hog farm in the carolina's?

Rubbin' is racin'. Maybe it's cause I'm a little older-but go back and watch some of the races from the Petty, Parsons, Yarborough days. Heck go back and watch some old Fireball Roberts and AJ Foyt. Those were the days.

years ago when jgordon came into nascar all the old school nascar fans which i don't understand automatically hated the player.  cause he took over the sport and dominated it...  period...  now he's back in it and the hate comes back out for the guy.  gordon IS and i'm not a fan of him the best driver on the circuit.  and the only one capable besides stewart of steppping up into the next level cart or f1.  why the hate towards gordon?  is it cause he speaks clearly and doesn't sound like someone who owns a hog farm in the carolina's?

57701[/snapback]

Stewart is already an accomplished CART/IRL driver. Had a damn good shot at winning both the Indy and at Charlotte a few memorial days ago.

I've always seen the difference in the guys, like Stewart and Gordon, who cut their teeth in open wheel racing. They are just better race car drivers.

Anyhow, Gordon's a good driver-but his first few years got under my skin. If someone tapped him a little too far into a corner, he'd be whining after the race even when he won.

Rubbin' is racin'. Maybe it's cause I'm a little older-but go back and watch some of the races from the Petty, Parsons, Yarborough days. Heck go back and watch some old Fireball Roberts and AJ Foyt. Those were the days.

57703[/snapback]

i agree. but there is a difference between rubbin a car. and buping them into the wall just to pass them. it's uncalled for and if they have to push someone into the wall to win a race then they shouldn't be behind the wheel.

I remember Gordon bumping Jeff Burton at Darlington when he was racing for the Million.

That's the only one I can remember.

I agree about the FCC, but they aren't the ones' fining him.  His company (NASCAR) is.

57692[/snapback]

Ask Rusty Wallace about a couple of Bristol races.

right like rusty has NEVER put anyone............ nvermind..  :lol:

57732[/snapback]

Point is, everyone has done it to everyone. Docking someone 25 points in a multi-million dollar championship run for something NOT done on the track sucks. If Jr puts someone blatently into the wall, black flag his a$$. That's a bigger points deduction anyway, if you fall three laps back. But these are aggressive high motor guys, or they wouldn't be there. I don't agree one little bit with the current format-but that's what's there. 25 points could make or break places 1-4 by the time it's done.