So who is the GM to turn this team around?

My vote is for Tom Donohoe. He has done a good job of assembling talent. He has a good coaching staff and we have been competitive in every game and may be ready to turn things around.

All of you who are ready to panic, throw out everything we have built and start over again must not have been around from 1967 to 1984 where we did that over and over and over again to no success. Most of you have a Danny Snyder attitude. The fact that most of you are ready to throw it all away without any consideration of reasonable alternatives says it all.

Man, I hope the Bills turn it around so you fair weather supporters can eat your words.

My vote is for Tom Donohoe.  He has done a good job of assembling talent.  He has a good coaching staff and we have been competitive in every game and may be ready to turn things around. 

All of you who are ready to panic, throw out everything we have built and start over again must not have been around from 1967 to 1984 where we did that over and over and over again to no success.  Most of you have a Danny Snyder attitude.  The fact that most of you are ready to throw it all away without any consideration of reasonable alternatives says it all.

Man, I hope the Bills turn it around so you fair weather supporters can eat your words.

57380[/snapback]

You're a lot more positive about the situation than I am,

but I agree, TD.

Face it, he's not going anywhere after this year UNLESS

he chooses to walk (could happen).

You're a lot more positive about the situation than I am,

but I agree, TD.

Face it, he's not going anywhere after this year UNLESS

he chooses to walk (could happen).

57392[/snapback]

Shouldn't we demand more out of TD than what he has given us. I think the years he as been here we should be in better shape than were we are now. Let's face facts and start to turn this thing around. I think MM could be a very good coach once he gets his feet wet. I think it is time for TD to move on down the road.

Sorry to all the naysayers out there but TD is the GM. He has gotten good talent and yes I agree that Bledsoe will be gone after the end of this year but at the time he was our only decent option. Jeff Blake (is he even in the NFL now?), or any of the rookie's in the draft that year or Rob Johnson were the options. GW was a mistake--but it looks like ML in Cincinnati is not any better than GW.

TD has made bad moves--news flash all GMs do. Look at Butler and his last draft with the team. We have talent on this team a team that has played the SB champs very tough in the last year including crushing them last year. Point being, teams without talent do not crush the SB champs.

If you correct dumb plays the Bills are 2-1 or 3-0 this year and everybody is talking about a resuurection of the Bills. What bums me out is that I could see the Bills going like 9-7 and winning 6 of their last eight games and because of the awful start missing the playoffs....again

I could see the Bills going like 9-7 and winning 6 of their last eight games and because of the awful start missing the playoffs....again

57417[/snapback]

Out of the last eight games I see us winning maybe two (Miami & San Fran). The rest play out like this:

NE -- not even close

STL -- Tight but an L

SEA -- One word "Ugly"

Cle -- Could be win # 3 in this time frame, but I look for us to downslide

Cin -- Don't like our chances on the road

PIT -- @ this point we are looking for next year

It will be a long time before Tom Donahoe is canned. The results may not show on the field, but it does in the stands. The franchise has never been in better shape. The results on the field will most likely get better. I don't expect this team to make the playoffs the next three years at least. TD will be the president and GM when they do though.

Sorry to all the naysayers out there but TD is the GM.  He has gotten good talent and yes I agree that Bledsoe will be gone after the end of this year but at the time he was our only decent option.  Jeff Blake (is he even in the NFL now?), or any of the rookie's in the draft that year or Rob Johnson were the options.  GW was a mistake--but it looks like ML in Cincinnati is not any better than GW.

TD has made bad moves--news flash all GMs do.  Look at Butler and his last draft with the team.  We have talent on this team a team that has played the SB champs very tough in the last year including crushing them last year.  Point being, teams without talent do not crush the SB champs. 

If you correct dumb plays the Bills are 2-1 or 3-0 this year and everybody is talking about a resuurection of the Bills.  What bums me out is that I could see the Bills going like 9-7 and winning 6 of their last eight games and because of the awful start missing the playoffs....again

57417[/snapback]

Ray, stop making sense. Are you trying to get flamed or something? :devil: