Just cause I be bored

plenzmd1

I hear Randy Moss on Fox sports radio, and sure sounds like he is wanting out of the debacle that is Raiders nation. Not looking to get flamed here, but think of Moss and Evans on the oiutside, with either Roscoe, Reed , Price in some four wide sets.

If your marv, would you trade ....

TKO str8 up?(defense doing okay without him even they be in a rebuilding mode)

Nall and Price?

Nall and price and Roscoe?

Any other suggestions?

Really think they need help on both lines, but do not see where we can offer any value there. Maybe Mccargo?

How bout Tim Anderson and Price?

Nope. I wouldn't trade a bag of pucks for Randy Moss. Big time loser in my opinion. I don't see where he makes the teams he plays for any better and I'm betting he is a cancer in the lockerroom, the field, the tunnel and the parking lot.

I hear Randy Moss on Fox sports radio, and sure sounds like he is wanting out of the debacle that is Raiders nation. Not looking to get flamed here, but think of Moss and Evans on the oiutside, with either Roscoe, Reed , Price in some four wide sets.

Nall and Price?

Any other suggestions?

Really think they need help on both lines, but do not see where we can offer any value there. Maybe Mccargo?

794562[/snapback]

Nall and Price?

Any other suggestions?

794562[/snapback]

Dude, trade for the guy that is very likely at the heart of the cancer that is the Oakland Raiders? I'm sure his poor attitude and lackadaisical approach to the game have rubbed off on the other players somewhat over the past 2 seasons.

He's honestly the last player in the NFL that I'd want on this team right now.

I would trade a 9th round pick in the 2034 draft for him.

At least this thread isn't the typical TBD thread though, thanks for taking it a bit outisde the box for a bit.

Nope.  I wouldn't trade a bag of pucks for Randy Moss.  Big time loser in my opinion.  I don't see where he makes the teams he plays for any better and I'm betting he is a cancer in the lockerroom, the field, the tunnel and the parking lot.

794566[/snapback]

I agree, i dont care if he were free i wouldnt want him on my team.

I don't see where he makes the teams he plays for any better

794566[/snapback]

I don't want him, but you're wrong here. Look with he did for Caulpepper. Dude hasn't done squat since Randy left. That is why him going to the fins didn't scare me at all.

I don't want him, but you're wrong here.  Look with he did for Caulpepper.  Dude hasn't done squat since Randy left.  That is why him going to the fins didn't scare me at all.

794572[/snapback]

Neither has he done squat with the Oakland Raiders...even with a veteran QB last year in Collins.

Nope.  I wouldn't trade a bag of pucks for Randy Moss.  Big time loser in my opinion.  I don't see where he makes the teams he plays for any better and I'm betting he is a cancer in the lockerroom, the field, the tunnel and the parking lot.

794566[/snapback]

My bet on the cancer in Oakland centers more around Al Davis ...