Ryan Denney is a BEAST!

ans4e64

Man, Denney has played at a Pro Bowl level this year, yes i said it.... a Pro Bowl level. Leading the team in sacks, he is tough against the run, forcing all kinds of fumbles, tipping passes that lead to interceptions.... I dont know what happened, but he is doing an outstanding job, keep it up Ryan.

How could anyone NOT notice?  I think it's the scheme that allows the lighter, faster DL's to excel.

Who would've thought?  Another TD pick.

791849[/snapback]

Isn't it starting to seem old Whitey did have an eye for talent? Unfortunately he could never assemble a staff competent enough to mold it.

Isn't it starting to seem old Whitey did have an eye for talent? Unfortunately he could never assemble a staff competent enough to mold it.

791854[/snapback]

Exactly. TD's players are starting to come into their own. But his coaching selections and OL development was his undoing.

Exactly.  TD's players are starting to come into their own.

791857[/snapback]

Tom Modrak's players. Tom Modrak. Who is this TD ?

Seriously, Marv spotted talent in his own front office. It almost never goes down that way when the new boss takes over.

Man, Denney has played at a Pro Bowl level this year, yes i said it.... a Pro Bowl level. Leading the team in sacks, he is tough against the run, forcing all kinds of fumbles, tipping passes that lead to interceptions.... I dont know what happened, but he is doing an outstanding job, keep it up Ryan.

791840[/snapback]

I think Chris Kelsey is starting to play better. I wonder if having a new def. cor. has helped them get better?