Offical Game Thread ( Vikes @ Bills )

udonkey

Early, but this is the only way I'll partake. Once again, since I'm not at the game, I have to work during the game.

I'll have it on DVR and I'll be following the ESPN.com gamecast, but I'll try to pop in here every now and again.

Hopefully a victory today and I can't wait for next weekend - I'll be heading up to Chi-town early Saturday and will be partying all weekend.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Quotes from the Vikes' Chat Site:

"Losman tossed fro 328 yds a TD and an INT and McGahee rushed for 150 yds. They still lost. That is really laughable. There is no way they're putting those kind of numbers up on the Vikings D....even if they had divine intervention and did it appears they will still lose"

"Bills have the ability to be explosive. We can't allow that. We need early pressure on Lossman and to do that we need to stop the run."

"I expect a big game from Pat Williams and I expect a big game from our offense. Buffalo has some quality DE's and that has been a weakness for our O-line. They are tall and fast so Brad will have to put some sauce on his passes and not lob them out there like a school girl."

"Fletcher-Baker is an animal in the first two games racking up 17 tackles and 3 assists."

Winfield scares me more than Williams. We shall see.

791063[/snapback]

That smallish to short CB that the Vikings overpaid?

(sarcasm off)

He was one of my all time favorite players on the Bills.