Which RB should I start this weekend?

stinky finger

Taylor. The Rams D has been amazing this season. Also, homerism aside, Buffalo's run D isnt the greatest. If the vikings pound it, they'll get the yards.

790092[/snapback]

Don't you get the feeling, though, that the Lions/Rams will be up and down the field? What scares me off of Jones is the Martz factor coming home to St Loius and wanting to show his new passing toy to the masses. Maybe I'm overthinking that a bit.

Taylor, however, has been getting a ton of touches and he has played against some of the sturdiest defenses. This game should be a defensive struggle. I can see each team trying to impose their running games. Then taking shots downfield when the defenses pinch up to help.

I'm still undecided.

Don't you get the feeling, though, that the Lions/Rams will be up and down the field? What scares me off of Jones is the Martz factor coming home to St Loius and wanting to show his new passing toy to the masses. Maybe I'm overthinking that a bit.

Taylor, however, has been getting a ton of touches and he has played against some of the sturdiest defenses. This game should be a defensive struggle. I can see each team trying to impose their running games. Then taking shots downfield when the defenses pinch up to help.

I'm still undecided.

790141[/snapback]

You just answered your own question. Taylor will get way more touches than Jones and the Bills D is weak against the run.

You just answered your own question.  Taylor will get way more touches than Jones and the Bills D is weak against the run.

790189[/snapback]

I guess I did, didn't I? Chester it is. No looking back. Thanks for the input.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.