New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers 709

San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs 710

Dallas Cowboys at Tennessee Titans 711

Teams Playing at 4:00 PM (EST) Channel

New England Patriots at Cincinnati Bengals 712

Cleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders 713

Jacksonville Jaguars at Washington Redskins 714

Detroit Lions at St. Louis Rams

Anyone know where the FOX pregame show will be? I'm guessing Charlotte...Buffalo looks like their 2nd best game though. :blink: Should get Moose Johnston or whoever the B team is.

Thankfully we have the "TO TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!!" story to carry us through the weekend. :blink:

Oh, and there are a few good games. NE at Cinci and NO at Carolina should both be worth watching. I agree though, it is slim pickings.

San Diego Chargers at Baltimore Ravens  704

Miami Dolphins at Houston Texans  705

Indianapolis Colts at N.Y. Jets  706

Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons  707

Minnesota Vikings at Buffalo Bills  708

New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers  709

San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs  710

Dallas Cowboys at Tennessee Titans  711

Teams Playing at 4:00 PM (EST)  Channel

New England Patriots at Cincinnati Bengals  712

Cleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders  713

Jacksonville Jaguars at Washington Redskins  714

Detroit Lions at St. Louis Rams

Anyone know where the FOX pregame show will be?  I'm guessing Charlotte...Buffalo looks like their 2nd best game though.  :blink:  Should get Moose Johnston or whoever the B team is.

789192[/snapback]

Since I'm involved in fantasy football as well as a couple computer simulation leagues, I get interested in many games to track the progress of the players. I'll be watching the Niners-Chiefs game to see just how good Niner rookie LB Manny Lawson will do. He had 6 or 7 tackles in the first week (vs Arizona, a game I got to watch), and has had a couple sacks so far also. Some were saying that he could be "this year's Shawne Merriman", but I haven't seen anything close to that yet.

Anyone know where the FOX pregame show will be?  I'm guessing Charlotte...Buffalo looks like their 2nd best game though.  :blink:  Should get Moose Johnston or whoever the B team is.

789192[/snapback]

I saw this link on another board. I guess Carolina is their top game, but it's pretty scattered.

Thankfully we have the "TO TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!!" story to carry us through the weekend.  :blink:

Oh, and there are a few good games.  NE at Cinci and NO at Carolina should both be worth watching.  I agree though, it is slim pickings.

789196[/snapback]

Yeah I just thought it was odd that this mediocre game is the 2nd best that FOX has this week. I guess the Giants on a bye, Dallas in Tennessee, and the Eagles/Bears/Seahawks playing Primetime can do that.

NE-Cincy will be a fun late game for sure. It's funny how people declare NE dead every time they lose a game - I think they'll bounce back and give Cincy all they can handle and I may place a small wager on it +6. Of course if the Bengals blow them out, that's fine too since they're NE and I have Palmer & Rudi on my fantasy team.

Thankfully we have the "TO TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!!" story to carry us through the weekend.  :doh:

Oh, and there are a few good games.  NE at Cinci and NO at Carolina should both be worth watching.  I agree though, it is slim pickings.

789196[/snapback]

Jax at Redskins will be a tight game....Brunell against his former team. Leftwich who grew up in the Washington area plays the team he rooted for. Gibbs and company trying to wiggle their way back to 2-2....Jax in a bad mood after that

loss to the Indy....