Capital District fans...

FanfromAlbany

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

History says they always cover the Bills when there is not a conflict with the Giants on Fox23. There isn't really an atractrive game on Fox at 1pm that would be considered over the Bills, unless the Saints are now that popular.

789234[/snapback]

I'm more worried about Dallas/Tennessee. They might want to get in on the "All T.O., All the Time" action.

I checked I think yesterday & according to FoxSports, they're showing Titans-Boys here.

789286[/snapback]

Great...like we haven't heard enough about TO's crap.

This is a joke - the only real NFL team in the state of NY can't even be seen in a market where there are more than enough Bills fans.

Great...like we haven't heard enough about TO's crap.

This is a joke - the only real NFL team in the state of NY can't even be seen in a market where there are more than enough Bills fans.

789392[/snapback]

Well, I guess we shouldn't complain, after all the Cowboys are "America's Team". :doh:

I am hoping the map shows what Fox suggests to the locals, but the locals can change it. I will check tonight, Noah the weather guy lives around the corner and I see him at pop warner practice on Thursdays.

This is why I have DirecTV with the NFL package, it costs me for the annual fee, but saves me in the long run vs. bar tabs.

Q: does Albany normally have Bills game, like when they are on CBS?

I'd say about 1/2 the time or so. I'd guess their preference of late would be Pats, Bills then Jets. Of course when the Giants host an AFC team, that preempts everything.

Well, I got the word at practice and I am shocked to say Fox23 is carrying the boys vs. fischer's folly.

I then voiced my concern that the Bills were getting a raw deal and was given an e-mail address for the king of sports: RICHARDW.BECKER@fox23news.com. So, send him your thoughts.

They can change the game up until 4pm tomorrow, after that they are locked in.

Good luck.

Well, I got the word at practice and I am shocked to say Fox23 is carrying the boys vs. fischer's folly.

I then voiced my concern that the Bills were getting a raw deal and was given an e-mail address for the king of sports: RICHARDW.BECKER@fox23news.com. So, send him your thoughts.

They can change the game up until 4pm tomorrow, after that they are locked in.

Good luck.

789624[/snapback]

Thanks for the info! I sent along my urging for them to do the right thing, but I don't know how much it will help.

What really irks me is that Sunday will be my birthday and I'll be stuck with the TO bullsh*t for 3 hours during a game in which he may not even play.

As a Bills Fan in the Capital District you only have a couple of choices because of the crappy coverage the Bills get locally. Sports Bar , NFL Ticket on Direct TV or go to a friends house who has Direct TV.

I opted for Direct TV 5 years ago. Takes all the worry out of whether or not you can see the game- The only time I miss a game now on TV is when I go to the game= then I record it on DVR.

It's worth every penny and less expensive then going to the sports bar.

Go Bills !!