Kind of intersting

miklib

History repeats itself. If you dont know your past you dont know your future. Drew has always had the same criticisms. People do not realize that when he was in New England Pats fans thought the WRs were not good enough and the oline sucked. That was until Drew was replaces by Tom Brady and now they have not lost for 366 days with pretty much the same team.

History repeats itself.  If you dont know your past you dont know your future.  Drew has always had the same criticisms.  People do not realize that when he was in New England Pats fans thought the WRs were not good enough and the oline sucked.  That was until Drew was replaces by Tom Brady and now they have not lost for 366 days with pretty much the same team.

56828[/snapback]

70% of the players have left since then...

Are there any other 'standard' reasons for a poor offensive performance this

weekend?

We already know he has the worst line and running game ever according to the

Drew supporters, maybe the balls will be smaller than regulation

:angry::angry::angry:

Are there any other 'standard' reasons for a poor offensive performance this

weekend?

We already know he has the worst line and running game ever according to the

Drew supporters, maybe the balls will be smaller than regulation

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

56915[/snapback]

You know the standard reason- well besides "the oline sucks" and "travis sucks" and the "wide receivers suck"

We failed to execute

BTW I think the offensive line kicked ass until they suffered injurys. Funny our offense only put up 10 points even with solid oline play for 3 quarters

Its like a mad lib- The Bills loss against the Jets today was not Drews fault because_________sucked and ______dropped the ball and_______did not block well and ________did not coach well__________did not run well but Drew would of put more points on the board IF________he could of ________would of_______

Scary is right. We all know he received many of the same criticisms/defenses in New England, but it's weird how the tone is exactly the same as well.

56911[/snapback]

Yeah, one fan states his opinion criticizong Bledsoe's play,

and another fan calls the 1st fan an idiot who knows nothing about football.

Some things never change. :angry:

That's funny.

To actually hear some idiots think that they have the same teams from back then.

Even I know they had a personnel purge the year after winning their first SB. Bellychick brings that up from time to time.

Look what happened to them last year with new players.

LOL!

History repeats itself.  If you dont know your past you dont know your future.  Drew has always had the same criticisms.  People do not realize that when he was in New England Pats fans thought the WRs were not good enough and the oline sucked.  That was until Drew was replaces by Tom Brady and now they have not lost for 366 days with pretty much the same team.

56828[/snapback]

Right as usual Pete...Just like hear Drew was never 100% of the Patsies on-the-field problems, but may very well have been 100% of the underlying problems...

Just check the signature...

Scary is right. We all know he received many of the same criticisms/defenses in New England, but it's weird how the tone is exactly the same as well.

Does this mean Gregg Williams will turn out to be a genius. (I vote, unequivocally, no.)

56911[/snapback]

Well I think in time EVERY Football person in the Bills Organization (and outside it for that matter) who back Bledsoe till there dying day will be proven incorrect. Because I believe GW was always soundly in Drew's corner, I don't think he's any different than the rest of this bunch...

But GW was obviously not as bad as we all thought either...