I want to be next weeks tard

Catholic Guilt

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP is not the answer. We should have drafted Matt Leinhart. He knows how to win. He won a Heisman trophy and national championship. JP is no Jim Kelly. He should have thrown 5 TDs yesterday. Jim Kelly would have thrown 20 TDs in that wind. Jim Kelly would have never fumbled after those hits. Jim Kelly can make a meal from the dirt surrounding the Ralph and feed it to 20,000 hungry tailgaters. JP couldn't hold his jockstrap.

How did I do?

You see the problem I had with yesterdays performance has less to do with the results, but how we got there. First off, i'll address the touchdown. JP needs to have an idea of the situation around him. He needs to be able to feel the pocket breaking down around him and get rid of the football. We handed the Jets the game because Losman can't secure the ball or get it out on time. Now 325 yards looks good on paper, but only on paper. Losman continued to get bailed out by extraordinary second efforts on routine passes that most DIII quarterbacks could make. Now as for the wind playing a factor yesterday..I don't buy it at all. I was out there in the parking lot tailgating before the game and I had no trouble whatsoever throwing my Nerf Vortex Ball 45 yards on a line to my buddy....hell I even threaded the needle between two tents. JP simply isn't good enough, you take away that long TD to Parrish and his YPA drops to a pedestrian 5.7

You see the problem I had with yesterdays performance has less to do with the results, but how we got there.  First off, i'll address the touchdown.  JP needs to have an idea of the situation around him.  He needs to be able to feel the pocket breaking down around him and get rid of the football.  We handed the Jets the game because Losman can't secure the ball or get it out on time.  Now 325 yards looks good on paper, but only on paper.  Losman continued to get bailed out by extraordinary second efforts on routine passes that most DIII quarterbacks could make.  Now as for the wind playing a factor yesterday..I don't buy it at all.  I was out there in the parking lot tailgating before the game and I had no trouble whatsoever throwing my Nerf Vortex Ball 45 yards on a line to my buddy....hell I even threaded the needle between two tents.  JP simply isn't good enough, you take away that long TD to Parrish and his YPA drops to a pedestrian 5.7

786226[/snapback]

Did you get much of a pass rush? How many beers did you ingest?

Now as for the wind playing a factor yesterday..I don't buy it at all.  I was out there in the parking lot tailgating before the game and I had no trouble whatsoever throwing my Nerf Vortex Ball 45 yards on a line to my buddy....hell I even threaded the needle between two tents.  JP simply isn't good enough, you take away that long TD to Parrish and his YPA drops to a pedestrian 5.7

786226[/snapback]

Have you sent your resume to Marv? :blush:

JP is not the answer. We should have drafted Matt Leinhart. He knows how to win. He won a Heisman trophy and national championship. JP is no Jim Kelly. He should have thrown 5 TDs yesterday. Jim Kelly would have thrown 20 TDs in that wind. Jim Kelly would have never fumbled after those hits. Jim Kelly can make a meal from the dirt surrounding the Ralph and feed it to 20,000 hungry tailgaters. JP couldn't hold his jockstrap.

How did I do?

786217[/snapback]

I don't really believe your retardedness.

Why is he coaching now?

786248[/snapback]

No, he is Bills GM. have you sent your resume to him? You sounds like a pretty good quarterback :D

Now as for the wind playing a factor yesterday..I don't buy it at all.  I was out there in the parking lot tailgating before the game and I had no trouble whatsoever throwing my Nerf Vortex Ball 45 yards on a line to my buddy....hell I even threaded the needle between two tents.  JP simply isn't good enough, you take away that long TD to Parrish and his YPA drops to a pedestrian 5.7

786226[/snapback]