Can someone who was at the game confirm

John I believe Lee caught one pass in the second half actually.  He wasn't on the field much at all, but he did play a few plays at least.

56649[/snapback]

Well...WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT...

This isn't little league where everybody gets their manditory 3 plays....

We were moving the ball at will in the 1st....Evans doesn't play much in the 2nd......and this coaching staff couldn't see the connection?

Well...WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT...

This isn't little league where everybody gets their manditory 3 plays....

We were moving the ball at will in the 1st....Evans doesn't play much in the 2nd......and this coaching staff couldn't see the connection?

56672[/snapback]

You'd think they could see the obvious, wouldn't you?

At any rate, in his first game with substantial playing time, he had a very good outing. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of Lee Evans in the coming weeks. If he can continue this, combined with Reed's continued struggles, it wouldn't suprise me to see him starting opposite Moulds in another month.

You'd think they could see the obvious,  wouldn't you?   

At any rate,  in his first game with substantial playing time,  he had a very good outing.  I think we'll be seeing a lot more of Lee Evans in the coming weeks.  If he can continue this, combined with Reed's continued struggles,  it wouldn't suprise me to see him starting opposite Moulds in another month.

56738[/snapback]

I would hope so, considering he started yesterday.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/gamebook/NFL_20041003_NE@BUF