Early line for minn

bprulz

Not to rain on anyone tailgating, but I do believe "minus 1" means we're the favorites here. Of course, a home game is good for at least two points, so this line tells me the bookmakers would give the Vikes the advantage if this was to be played in a neutral site.

in all honesty..this team has SUCKED since TD took away my fried bologna sandwich...bring it back Marv and good times will follow....

785789[/snapback]

I've never understood that. Frying bologna is not a difficult task, and it takes little time. Frying it ahead of time can't hurt it.

If I were selling food, and someone came in and asked me if I could make them a burnt toast and cold lard sandwich, my only question would be if they want some fries with that.

I've never understood that. Frying bologna is not a difficult task, and it takes little time. Frying it ahead of time can't hurt it.

If I were selling food, and someone came in and asked me if I could make them a burnt toast and cold lard sandwich, my only question would be if they want some fries with that.

786026[/snapback]

tatertots go with lard sammiches

tatertots go with lard sammiches

786053[/snapback]

Quite - they hold their heat and oil better than a fry. The food eclectics always stress the importance of texture contrast...the crisp hardness of the tot crust, the trapped oil, yielding to the chewy salted potatoe shard core. A great combination.