Do you like to rail on Mularkey?

widerightradio

Mularkey was the Bills head coach for the past two years before Jauron took over. Currently the Offensive Coordinator with Miami, he's best known for not being entirely sure who his starting QB is (Harrington v. Culpepper being the latest iteration), throwing inside the 10 yard line (Crowell says thankyouverymuch), giving up on the running game (just ask Ronnie Brown), and telling his team that when you beat the Buffalo Bills you beat the entire city.

780830[/snapback]

No offense, but I don't think there's anyone on this rollercoaster that needed a Mularki-review. I mean really, throw me a friggin bone here, I think we all know Mark Mularki. Especially me now. :blush:

Ouch. After a win you'd think there's be a little more love out there. But yeah, that's pretty much the idea. Fundamentally, the Buffalo Bills are about heartbreak, the only franchise to ever lose four Super Bowls in a row. We looked ahead at this season and thought it would make a good name. Plus, we thought Queen City Radio kind of sucked.

It's recorded via Skype. Hence, the whole displaced part.

780860[/snapback]

Wrong. The Buffalo Bills are about overcoming heartbreak. We just haven't gotten to that part of the story yet. :blush:

[My brother and I are displaced Bills fans and we started a podcast called Wide Right Radio.

Take a listen and we'd dig hearing what you have to say about it. And definitely drop us an e-mail if have a suggestion for a topic. Check it out at www.widerightradio.com.

I know your heart is in the right place, but, please!!!!!! why wide right radio? That is salt in our wounds when we all know it should never have gone down to that.

:blush:

the wound may never heal.