Campy is doing fine, drank to much yesterday for F

Hey everybody, been getting questions on how Campy has been doing...he is doing great , just been busy and no chance to get on TBD. We actually went out today and took a seatrail on a boat I'm planning on buying. our plans are to be in Baltimore withh GG. Don't worry, Campy is healthy and doing great....his blushing bride grows more beautiful every day

Hey  everybody, been getting questions on how Campy has been doing...he is doing great , just been busy and no chance to get on TBD.  We actually went out today and took a seatrail on a boat I'm planning on buying.  our plans are to be in Baltimore withh GG.  Don't worry, Campy is healthy and doing great....his blushing bride grows more beautiful every day

778759[/snapback]

Thank you!

Cut things up into tiny little pieces? :pirate:

I think you have him confused with R.Rich.

779147[/snapback]

Uh - a definition:

2. mincer 

A man who is extremely camp. Not necessarily gay, but definitely exhibiting tendencies towards the feminine. Primarily slang used in England.

I am NOT calling R.Rich a mincer!

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah good news - we need some of that round here...!

I am sure it's just a nickname, but whenever I hear 'Campy' I think 'Mincer'.  He doesn't 'mince' does he???

779143[/snapback]

:D

For some reason or another we only used nicknames on our youth hockey team - every kid had one. "Soupy" was already being used by a kid who's last name was Lipton, so they dropped the "-bell" from my surname and added the 'y'

But thanks to you Nick, whenever I hear someone call me 'Campy" while I'm wearing the Scottish skirt I'll probably giggle like a, well, you know... :w00t:

:blink:

For some reason or another we only used nicknames on our youth hockey team - every kid had one.  "Soupy" was already being used by a kid who's last name was Lipton, so they dropped the "-bell" from my surname and added the 'y'

But thanks to you Nick, whenever I hear someone call me 'Campy" while I'm wearing the Scottish skirt I'll probably giggle like a, well, you know... :lol:

788383[/snapback]

So, Chris... Who wears the pants in your family! :(

Missed you and the Mrs at the tailgate.

Be well! :lol:

Hey  everybody, been getting questions on how Campy has been doing...he is doing great , just been busy and no chance to get on TBD.  We actually went out today and took a seatrail on a boat I'm planning on buying.  our plans are to be in Baltimore withh GG.  Don't worry, Campy is healthy and doing great....his blushing bride grows more beautiful every day

778759[/snapback]

Hope to see you guys @ this year's Bills @ Ravens tailgate/game.