I'm almost not looking forward to the Jets

Arkady Renko

For I fear that if the Bills lose that game whether because of a let-down or just because the Jets play lights out, that I will lose this nice feeling

778091[/snapback]

fear not my friend for I have witnessed the Jester of New York and he is a chubby little man!!!

I took your advice for the Pats game.  And now I'm living with my Father in law.  Now you suggest I bet his house as well?

778271[/snapback]

:doh:

Depends. Do you like your father-in-law?

(I do feel bad about your house, though. I wasn't recommending 'giving' the Pats 21 points - if you had just bet the Bills and taken the line, you'da won! Likewise against Miami. This week's a bit scarier - opening line has us 'giving' 6.)

Bills 34

Jets 0

Bet the house.

778159[/snapback]

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Getting ready to face a QB that has just thrown for 300 yards in two straight weeks. Not to mention two recievers who have just lit up Tennessee and New England. All of this despite a lack of a running game.

Don't sleep on the Jets, or it will be a long day on Sunday.

I wouldn't be too sure of that.  Getting ready to face a QB that has just thrown for 300 yards in two straight weeks.  Not to mention two recievers who have just lit up Tennessee and New England.  All of this despite a lack of a running game.

Don't sleep on the Jets, or it will be a long day on Sunday.

778368[/snapback]

Very true, the Jets are also better than most give credit for.

For I fear that if the Bills lose that game whether because of a let-down or just because the Jets play lights out, that I will lose this nice feeling

778091[/snapback]

Can I enjoy this win or what....shut up! :doh: