much better atitude from willis...

"We made up our minds we were coming in to get a win," McGahee said. "And we did."

This is what I want to hear from him. Determination.

After last week's loss, he just sounded...like he didn't care.

777808[/snapback]

Watching Willis pick up BOTH guys on that rush was f...ing unbelievable!!!

DO U GUYS THINK WILLIS CAN OVERCOME SOME MISTAKES BY OTHERS THIS YEAR AND CARRY THIS TEAM ON HIS BACK. CAN HE BE LIKE ONE OF THE GREATS AND MAKE EVERYONE ELSE LOOK BETTER? BOTTOM LINE WILL THIS KID FULLY HEALTHY BECOME ONE OF THE ALL TIME GREATS?

777828[/snapback]

ONLY IF HE GOES BACK TO THE AMBER VISOR HE HAD AT THE U....SERIOUSLY WHEN HE HAD THIS VISOR I SAW HIM OUTRUN A HERD OF WILD HORSES, HE USED THE STIFF ARM ON THE FIRST HORSE AND THEN USED HIS BURST AND ACCELERATION TO BEAT THE OTHERS

ONLY IF HE GOES BACK TO THE AMBER VISOR HE HAD AT THE U....SERIOUSLY WHEN HE HAD THIS VISOR I SAW HIM OUTRUN A HERD OF WILD HORSES, HE USED THE STIFF ARM ON THE FIRST HORSE AND THEN USED HIS BURST AND ACCELERATION TO BEAT THE OTHERS

777859[/snapback]

THE BURST AND THE ACCELERATION IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK OUT BARRY SANDERS!!!

Watching Willis pick up BOTH guys on that rush was f...ing unbelievable!!!

777827[/snapback]

That was a really impressive block and OVERLOOKED and not mentioned enough. I bashed WM a lot last week as he tiptoed and danced too much in the 2nd half in game 1 but most of the time he ran downhill against Miami and that is what I like to see him wear down the D and punish defenders. I don't mind him shaking and baking as long as he is moving forward. When he runs more like Bo Jackson than trying to be Barry Sanders he is so much more effective!

I am just telling you what it looked like.  Period.

778111[/snapback]

I don't recall whether it was a screen or not. If it was, it was very poorly designed/executed and Willis needed to at least put his hands on the 37 because he was blitzing up the middle. No way you can give an NFL defender with a number in the 30s a ten yard running start at your QB. We were really lucky on that one.