did the Bills use a FB against Miami

bluenews

Yeah, sylvester gave him props for a terrific blitz pickup...course on review it was Willis who made the play.

I remember one play in the first half where he paved the way for a nice run by blocking Thomas. Can't remember any other instances though.

I think he is vastly under utilized, especially as a 3rd down back. He's guaranteed to pick up 3 on third and 7. 0:)

new twist and Willis McGahee almost hit 100 yards.

777562[/snapback]

Shelton played the part of a good blocking back. It would be nice to see him be consistent in run and pass blocking. I would love to see him rise to a Braxton level! THAT would open up a lot of options for the offense.

Yeah, sylvester gave him props for a terrific blitz pickup...course on review it was Willis who made the play.

I remember one play in the first half where he paved the way for a nice run by blocking Thomas.  Can't remember any other instances though.

I think he is vastly under utilized, especially as a 3rd down back.  He's guaranteed to pick up 3 on third and 7. 0:)

777574[/snapback]

That was a great blitz pick up. To block two LBs coming on a slight delay.

The next play when Sylvester noted that WM whiffed on a block seemed to be a quick screen and was how it was supposed to be run. JPL just didn't have enough time and space to make the throw to Willis