Game Ball

BB27

I say Dick Jauron earns the ball today. The offensive plan was well thought out in that JP was not given much to screw up, and he played well in this scheme.

Also, the defensive plan was excellent. Lots of rookies, but no mistakes, in fact they played like experienced veterans.

Also they seemed to play 60 full minutes, something they didn't do last week.

GO BILLS!!!!! Can't wait until next week.... I'll be there!!!!!

I say Dick Jauron earns the ball today.  The offensive plan was well thought out in that JP was not given much to screw up, and he played well in this scheme.

Also, the defensive plan was excellent.  Lots of rookies, but no mistakes, in fact they played like experienced veterans.

GO BILLS!!!!!  Can't wait until next week.... I'll be there!!!!!

776277[/snapback]

Agree with the coaches getting a ball, as well as Denny. Whitner played well also, breaking up a few passes, to include the two-point conversion which would have given Miami a remote chance to win at the end.

I say Dick Jauron earns the ball today.  The offensive plan was well thought out in that JP was not given much to screw up, and he played well in this scheme.

Also, the defensive plan was excellent.  Lots of rookies, but no mistakes, in fact they played like experienced veterans.

GO BILLS!!!!!  Can't wait until next week.... I'll be there!!!!!

776277[/snapback]

Denny first one and Coy WIre the second, yeah I hate seeing him on the field but seems like he comes up big

Starting rookies so KO, Whitner, Ellison, and Williams (possibly McCargo)

Denney - 3 sacks FF, 4 tackles

Moorman- 5 punts inside 20

Wire- Blocked Punt

Lindell- 3/3 FG

Losman - earned his 2nd career win

Willis- 91 yards in an obvious run, run, run gameplan against 8-9 man fronts

I think that covers everybody that warrants it