Hey Dierdorf...........

zevo

I agree 100%.  Notice how he drooled all over the Zack Thomas hit, even though the Fins were offside?

775922[/snapback]

Yep, just like how we get the first down, but all he did was talk about the dolphins line and how they stood us up :unsure:

The guy doing color for the Colts-Texans game just said, "Marvin Harrison isn't that good of a player. He just knows how to catch the ball and get down before taking a hit." :unsure:

775928[/snapback]

lmao....

I am very much enjoying this game.

How do you spell overated?  D A U N T E!

775943[/snapback]

I actually liked the guy before the Fins signed him.....but now? Sorry Daunte.... :unsure:

Hey, it's Dierdorf.  He's been spewing idiocy like that for about two decades now...

776105[/snapback]

Yep, and I love how with 9 mins left in the 4th with us kickign the crap out of his fins, he finally starts saying something postive about us.....dumbass

Hey, it's Dierdorf.  He's been spewing idiocy like that for about two decades now...

776105[/snapback]

Oh yeah, here are some of my favorites:

Dan Dierdorf (CBS Sports): "I'm not so sure that that wasn't the biggest miscalculation of judgment in history."

Dan Dierdorf (CBS Sports): "Bob heads downstairs to get beers. Myers lunges out of a closet, picks Bob up by the throat, then rams the knife in his chest so hard that Bob remains hanging on the door. Ho-ho-ho-ho! You think this kid wasn't strong? I'm tellin' ya, this kid was some kind of strong!"

Pulled from one of my favorite Bill Simmons articles

http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?...=simmons/020730

We controlled the entire game, yet the "analysts" could do nothing but express their surprise that the dolphins "can't get out of their own way", not saying anything positive about the bills until the game was won.

776359[/snapback]

Well, the Bills beat a "very good miami team today".

Yeah, right.

The Bills have to do better on 3rd down in the 1st half next week or we may be hearing the same things said about the Bills.