Give the ball to McGahee this Sunday

1billsfan

The Miami and Malarkey theory

I see Willis as having a banner game (if given the chance) because he's playing in front of his peeps down there in Miami and he's playing against the coach that dogged him in the press and who also didn't believe in his 3rd down abilities. I forsee some big gainers if he has something close to 25 carries. Let's all just hope that nobody is called for blocking in the back this week.

I see Willis as having a banner game (if given the chance) because he's playing in front of his peeps down there in Miami and he's playing against the coach that dogged him in the press and who also didn't believe in his 3rd down abilities. I forsee some big gainers if he has something close to 25 carries. Let's all just hope that nobody is called for blocking in the back this week.

771863[/snapback]

I like your theory...I think he'll want to stick it to Mularkey even more than lighting it up in his hometown. Either way, let's see what those new wheels can do!

771863[/snapback]

Very simple answer...don't block anyone in the back and you won't get called for it. :lol:

Very simple answer...don't block anyone in the back and you won't get called for it.  :lol:

772053[/snapback]

It wasn't a jab at the refs, it was meant to be a a jab at the players who commited those penalties. Cut out the dumb mistakes and it increases your chances of getting the "W". Hopefully they'll get that message after watch the tape.