Anyone catch what Easterbrook said?

GG

It was basically something like, "The Patriots were flagged for just one 5-yard infraction, although there were at least four plays on which a Patriots offensive lineman wrapped both arms around a Buffalo pass-rusher, and the Flying Elvii benefited from an extremely convenient inadvertent whistle that ended a play when a Buffalo runner had 50 yards of green grass between him and the end zone.

Meanwhile, the Bills were hit with seven penalties, including a ticky-tack nudge-in-the-back call that wiped out a fourth-quarter first down in New England territory and changed a scoring opportunity into a punt."

I'm not sure if that was it, exactly, but it was something like that.

Thanks.  I probably need to look beyond the first 2 posts on the page.  Anyone have a good idea how to do that?

771018[/snapback]

I have recently discovered an amazing new tool that has greatly facilitated these types of searches. If you look all the way to the right of the window there is a vertical bar that actually moves the screen up and down when you click on it and drag. It saves me several hours a day.

:lol:

I have recently discovered an amazing new tool that has greatly facilitated these types of searches.  If you look all the way to the right of the window there is a vertical bar that actually moves the screen up and down when you click on it and drag.  It saves me several hours a day.

771031[/snapback]

I hate techies. :lol::lol:

I have recently discovered an amazing new tool that has greatly facilitated these types of searches.  If you look all the way to the right of the window there is a vertical bar that actually moves the screen up and down when you click on it and drag.  It saves me several hours a day.

771031[/snapback]

I tried it but the monitor stayed in exactly the same place?