Donte Stallworth!!

Buffan00

God no. There is no better time to take advantage of suckers in FF than after the Week 1 wonder. Remember Quinten Griffin's opening day a couple years back? I had people offering me their first born for him.

Trade him immediately for either of those two guys.

Normally I would agree with KD, but it's damn impressive for him to perform that well with as little time in that system as he's had.

You can look at it two ways. Either he will get better and better as he has more time in the system, or he will no longer be overlooked by defenses and have a much harder time getting open.

I don't know, it's a tough call. McNabb did a good job when I wasn't really sure what to expect from him. But you also have to remember he will be playing some pretty strong defenses in the NFC east.

I say keep him. I had guys snicker when I drafted him. That was before he was traded to the Eagles. He had inconsistant production with the Saints, but there is no denying that he is talented. He just needs the ball.

The Quentin Griffin comparison isn't valid because he had only perceived value from the mania after one game. Stallworth at least has a history (24 TDs).

However, I can't deny that Stallworth's value is probably as high as it will ever be at this point because of his potential.

I picked up Stallworth as a FA before the season started. He is pretty much the #1 guy for McNabb. If McNabb does well, Stallworth does well. I would have to look at the trade offers to see if it is worth it, along with seeing your WR depth.

I would keep him...I don't know how anybody could make a fair judgement on a New Orleans Saints wide receiver, considering how bad their QB play has been...if Joe Horn were on a team with a real QB, we might be putting him in that TO category, talent wise. Stalworth had flashes in New Orleans, and is bound to be much more consistant in Philly!

I picked up Stallworth as a FA before the season started. He is pretty much the #1 guy for McNabb. If McNabb does well, Stallworth does well. I would have to look at the trade offers to see if it is worth it, along with seeing your WR depth.

770732[/snapback]

I have at WR:

Stallworth

Glenn

Branch

Bennett

Kinda week, but im loaded at RB!

Stallworth is really that good, at least I think he is. He always showed great signs on the Saints of being a prime time player stuck on a bad team.

However, take this with a grain of salt. Stallworth is a good player, but that doesn't mean that he'll be consistent. So while he might be underrated as an NFL player, I'm not so sure he's underrated as a fantasy football player. I don't think week 1 will be an indication of the whole season for him.

All in all, he's a big question mark right now. I'd say it really depends on the offers and who else you have on your team.

Are the offers just Santana Moss or Darrell Jackson straight up?

DJ I would not do given the addition of Branch. Santana Moss straight up for Stallworth is probably a wash at this point.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.