I met Joe Lieberman today...

Moose

Does he ever mention how he's going to pay for all that? 

And don't even get me started on that "K-16" nonsense.  A "seamless" transition from HS to college?  :lol:

770902[/snapback]

I was wondering that myself as I was posting it, lol. As far as I could tell when I was reading his plan, he didn't mention the financial aspects of it.

Cut and Run® from Iraq. It's his answer to everything.

770966[/snapback]

Please read previous post. :lol:

I was at the Norwalk Oyster Festival this morning and Joe Lieberman and his wife were there. We shook hands and chatted a bit. I mentioned that I saw that Jack Kemp promised to do whatever he can to assist him in his campaign (by either supporting him or denouncing him  :lol: ) and Lieberman laughed and said the two of them have been close friends for a very long time. Although I couldn't vote in the primary (if you haven't guessed, I'm not a Democrat), I told him I'd be casting my vote in his favor.

Anyway, he seemed like a real down-to-earth guy. I predict he'll win easily in November against Lamont and whoever the Republican candidate might be.

768446[/snapback]

Wait a minute...Joe Ferguson is running for public office? He's got my vote. :lol:

what if he supported animal research? :lol:  :lol:

770794[/snapback]

I hadn't been back to the Wall for many days, so I just read your reply to my posts on the animal research thread. My apologies, Nervous Guy, for not following up.

For the sake of brevity, I am not opposed to all or even most animal research, nor has it ever been an issue that I've taken into consideration when deciding how to cast my vote.

I forgot to add this little tidbit in my original post:

On my way back to the parking lot, I noticed a prominent display on someone's lawn consisting of Lamont posters and another huge poster with this message: "Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him?" Nice, eh?

It's so puzzling why the fascist regime of BusHitler would allow an ordinary citizen to freely and publicly advocate the assassination of the president. Or perhaps Karl Rove's brownshirts were not yet aware of the sign.

I forgot to add this little tidbit in my original post:

On my way back to the parking lot, I noticed a prominent display on someone's lawn consisting of Lamont posters and another huge poster with this message: "Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him?" Nice, eh?

It's so puzzling why the fascist regime of BusHitler would allow an ordinary citizen to freely and publicly advocate the assassination of the president. Or perhaps Karl Rove's brownshirts were not yet aware of the sign.

771343[/snapback]

When you can't win at the ballot box, you need to kill your opponent. :lol: