Why, Willis Why

I 90

You didn't know it was 4th and one ? You thought it was 3rd and one ?

Why say it out loud and ruin my day. I thought it was the little things that got the Bills beat. That is a pretty big one.

You had two hours to figure out something to say, but that dribbles out.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't know it was 4th and one ? You thought it was 3rd and one ?

Why say it out loud and ruin my day. I thought it was the little things that got the Bills beat. That is a pretty big one.

You had two hours to figure out something to say, but that dribbles out.

768368[/snapback]

I'm starting to think that willis' brain rattles around just as much as travis' did.

We'll see next week, now won't we??

WM < RB < Jason Statham

768420[/snapback]

Oh, I totally agree with that :D Statham could rush for more yards than Chuck Norris!

I'm starting to think that willis' brain rattles around just as much as travis' did.

768373[/snapback]

Starting? Wow. This guy has been a mental midget since day 1. The guy reportedly scored a 12 on the wonderlic. For those who say "what does a 12 mean oe equate to?" A 20 is widely consided to be equivelant to an IQ of 100, which is the average IQ score. 12 is pretty low territory that I'd rather not enter into without offending anyone!!!

Physically gifted with the brian power of a 6th grader. I've said it on this board before, brains is discounted too much in this game because it's a physical game. But brains in a situation such as the one McGahee was in today obvious are important.

Running backs are not known for their intelligence. In fact the smart ones get out sooner rather than later. Robert Smith was probably the smartest RB in recent years & he bailed out his career. Although he gets maligned a lot due to the obvious things, Ricky Williams is very intelligent & if he didn't have to pay millions back, he'd be long gone from football.

Isn't that amazing?!?!?

When i read all of the post-game interviews, this was the one that REALLY jumped out at me, and put salt in my wounds. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?

!@#$ING MORON!

I have no emotion left to give this team...especially with S%$T like this. They don't even know what freakin down it is. And that isn't coaching....I mean, the coaching staff can't be expected to wipe these guys for them...knowing what down it is????? OMG!

Jauron has to have some hilarious stories about the sh&t these guys must say, or do during film studies, and positional breakdown meetings....oh to be a fly on the wall of some of those meetings....

"Aw, snap coach, I thought that sh%t was 3rd mutha f&ckin down, so I didn't hit that hole like I normally do when I'm hittin up tha bitchez down on chippewas street....damn, othawize I woulda scored and sh&t!"

DJ: "Wait, Willis, I'm sorry, I did not quite understand you there, son, you say you didn't know what down it was, and because you didn't know the down and distance, you didn't run as hard as you normally do? Well that's not how we play football around here son, and that is unacceptable Buffalo Bills football son....what do you have to say for yourself?"

WM: "Shiiiiiit......I ain't got sh-- to say coach, damn. They used to scream the mutha f*ckin down out fo us at the U...."

UGH!

Marv, do something please. Your cerebral fans are dying over here.

Isn't that amazing?!?!?

When i read all of the post-game interviews, this was the one that REALLY jumped out at me, and put salt in my wounds. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?

!@#$ING MORON!

I have no emotion left to give this team...especially with S%$T like this. They don't even know what freakin down it is. And that isn't coaching....I mean, the coaching staff can't be expected to wipe these guys for them...knowing what down it is????? OMG!

Jauron has to have some hilarious stories about the sh&t these guys must say, or do during film studies, and positional breakdown meetings....oh to be a fly on the wall of some of those meetings....

"Aw, snap coach, I thought that sh%t was 3rd mutha f&ckin down, so I didn't hit that hole like I normally do when I'm hittin up tha bitchez down on chippewas street....damn, othawize I woulda scored and sh&t!"

DJ: "Wait, Willis, I'm sorry, I did not quite understand you there, son, you say you didn't know what down it was, and because you didn't know the down and distance, you didn't run as hard as you normally do? Well that's not how we play football around here son, and that is unacceptable Buffalo Bills football son....what do you have to say for yourself?"

WM: "Shiiiiiit......I ain't got sh-- to say coach, damn. They used to scream the mutha f*ckin down out fo us at the U...."

UGH!

Marv, do something please. Your cerebral fans are dying over here.

768469[/snapback]

Post of the week. And it's early.

News Flash:  Many pro football players are not bright.  Maybe they should put a radio receiver in Willis' head to help keep him focused....

768465[/snapback]

I don't expect him to be able to recite Shakespeare.....but I didn't think that the concept of counting to four would be so difficult for him.

He ran pretty hard and pretty well on that play. It's not as though he loafed or missed a hole. There wasn't a lot of room. It's not as though he would have run it any different had it been 3rd and not 4th.

768493[/snapback]

I thnk there's something to be said for having/not having your head in the game, though, you know? I don't think that's a lot to ask given the fact that he's paid millions of dollars.