What the **** is wrong with some of you?

Thanks for the advice.

768200[/snapback]

and thank you for volunteering to be at the bottom of the pool again this year! It takes a strong back to hold the rest of us on pages 1 and 2! :D

6-6 straight up and you wish you were laying money of games? :doh:

we played them tight last year in Foxboro too...

The BEST you can say, today, is that we are the same as last year.  Fast out of the gate, but still the worst finishers in football.

Maybe as the season unfolds, you will see a different team than last year, but I don't see it (McGahee's performance was the exception).

I agree 100%

You know me, i've a well-established precedence of pessimism, and even *I* can see that this is a much improved team over last year. Two critical calls went against us. We'd have had the win if not for one of them. I should have bet this damn game...I was *this* close to calling the bookie.

767962[/snapback]

Testify brother!

and thank you for volunteering to be at the bottom of the pool again this year!  It takes a strong back to hold the rest of us on pages 1 and 2!  :D

6-6 straight up and you wish you were laying money of games?  :doh:

768207[/snapback]

One game. One line. It's a hell of a lot different picking 16 games.

Thanks for trying. Now go find your hanky before you soil your brand new jersey with tears.

I should have bet this damn game...I was *this* close to calling the bookie.

767962[/snapback]

Has it been mentioned that the Bills were the longest shot on the board ? As geeked as I was about their chances, it never ocurred to me that it would have been like betting on the 16th best horse in the Kentucky Derby.

I was a coin toss from taking the money line -- I really thought there was no obvious reason that they couldn't win.

And it would have been a "good" loss. Same for them I guess.

You know me, i've a well-established precedence of pessimism, and even *I* can see that this is a much improved team over last year. Two critical calls went against us. We'd have had the win if not for one of them. I should have bet this damn game...I was *this* close to calling the bookie.

767962[/snapback]

with you . a good game from a team that was told by most that they would be killed .