Same old Bills...

Matt_05

Yeah!!!! More silver linings for the Bills this year.  You people make me as sick as the Bills do. Years of mediocracy now...very frustrating to watch. The Bills are the new Bungles and its always the same response from fans like you.."Well, we played good but wait till next year....We are rebuilding....it was a great effort....We are young...The Refs lost it for us...

767957[/snapback]

So are you a Bills fan or not? If not, just tell us already because you're pissing us off.

I am a Bills fan...Just sick of everyone not caring about mediocracy.

767976[/snapback]

Let me get this straight, this board is going psycho over the loss, and we're all coping with it differently....and you're accusing us of not caring about how we played? I really really hope, for the amount of respect you'll get from this board that you are joking. :doh:

The genius behind this thread has been to this board three times. 

Once to blast the pick of Whitner.  Next to suggest that the Bills change their name to the Red Wings to prevent them moving.  (I don't get it either).  And today. 

So now I'm mad at myself for getting mad at him.

767990[/snapback]

Like it of not the Red Wings thing was a great idea

The genius behind this thread has been to this board three times. 

Once to blast the pick of Whitner.  Next to suggest that the Bills change their name to the Red Wings to prevent them moving.  (I don't get it either).  And today. 

So now I'm mad at myself for getting mad at him.

767990[/snapback]

Well, if the 05 refers to when he was born, then he is a genius and deserves some slack cut. If the 05 refers to when he joined the board or that there was 1 person posting as Matt prior to his joining the board, it's really not too surprising that he types the nonsense that he does.

767976[/snapback]

Time for your bath. Its getting late and you need to start getting ready for bed so you can wake up early tomorrow for school. Did you finish your addition worksheet and memorize your spelling words before you watched the Bills game?

767976[/snapback]

Look Asshat - the major point to take away from this game is Marv and company have this team pointed in the right direction after going in the wrong direction for so long. Lots of reasons to be optimistic - it doesn't happen in one game.

Yeah!!!! More silver linings for the Bills this year.  You people make me as sick as the Bills do. Years of mediocracy now...very frustrating to watch. The Bills are the new Bungles and its always the same response from fans like you.."Well, we played good but wait till next year....We are rebuilding....it was a great effort....We are young...The Refs lost it for us...

767957[/snapback]

Dude, You just don't get it! This is a new regime. The last regime f'd us over and the new one is trying to pick up the pieces. It can't be done overnight. All we can hope for is a steady progression on a week to week basis. Today looked like a good starting point.