****** Over by the Refs Again....

cåblelady

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but no matter what way you look at it the refs screwed us, also the playcalling was suspect, after the first quarter the Bills never threw a pass over 30 yards, New England knew what we were doing every play, either run or short pass. What the hell is wrong with that, the offense needs to do a better job of using Losman to his offensive capabilities.

Why don't the refs just wear Patriots jerseys?

767524[/snapback]

I've wondered the same thing and have concluded that the only reason they don't is their bias might be too obvious.

Still, I have no doubt whatsoever that they all wear Tom Brady underwear!

I've wondered the same thing and have concluded that the only reason they don't is their bias might be too obvious.

Still, I have no doubt whatsoever that they all wear Tom Brady underwear!

767638[/snapback]

After the interview's, Tom has a lot of work to do... and a lot of time on his knees slurp'n.

You and me both........

im thru with taking the NFL seriously....

767483[/snapback]

The league has become a joke. It's like a TV show rather than a sport. I'm done watching games. Miami will be more of the same garbage so I'm not going to bother watch it. It was SOOOOOO Obvious today.

15 Penalties to 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 goddamn penalty for 5 yards. Damn they're disaplined.

767556[/snapback]

When the h*ll did they get called for a penalty? :angry:

Nevermind, I just remembered that they mentioned the Patsies got called for ONE for 12 men in the huddle while CBS had some random graphics on the screen. :rolleyes:

I am so disgusted by the league right now, it's not funny. :angry:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of this sh*t.  :rolleyes:

767475[/snapback]

CL, you're on ignore sweetie. :angry: Kidding, just kidding.

I too get tired of snatching defeat from the jaws of defeat. We gave lots of yards and 12 points in the 2nd half and we couldn't score again. Bellychick is no genius but we made him appear that way.

My new motto: Just execute baby.