WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

YOOOOOO

They're in tough... the REFS are a little bit tight. The zebras are anticipating, guessing at spots, imagining out of bounds... but what are you gonna' do.

Hope it's a case of 1st game jitters, but I'll accept WE WUZ ROBBED...

Guess I'll be the voice of dissent. That penalty on Royal was legit. You can't push the guy in the back no matter how small the push was. Price wasn't out of bounds either. I'm not sure about the INT return, I haven't had a chance to look at it again.

People need to get over blaming the refs. Blame the team. Blame the OL and backs that can't pass protect. Blame the D for getting pushed around and allowing the Pats to run all over them. The Bills got beaten today, plain and simple.

People need to get over blaming the refs.  Blame the team.  Blame the OL and backs that can't pass protect.  Blame the D for getting pushed around and allowing the Pats to run all over them.  The Bills got beaten today, plain and simple.

767522[/snapback]

Bullsh*t. :rolleyes:

Guess I'll be the voice of dissent.  That penalty on Royal was legit.  You can't push the guy in the back no matter how small the push was.  Price wasn't out of bounds either.  I'm not sure about the INT return, I haven't had a chance to look at it again.

People need to get over blaming the refs.  Blame the team.  Blame the OL and backs that can't pass protect.  Blame the D for getting pushed around and allowing the Pats to run all over them.  The Bills got beaten today, plain and simple.

767522[/snapback]

!@#$ that bro. The Pats were jumping offsides, killing the punter, and holding up a storm. You have the refs giving the Pats first downs on generous spots, calling phantom out of bounds plays...

I mean, the Bills didn't play well against the run. But if the game was called fairly, we would have won this game. You will NEVER convince me otherwise...

I don't mind if we lose this game fair,and square,but here we are again playing against  the officials as well as the Patriots in Foxboro......

767482[/snapback]

Get used to it , after what ralph did to the league by calling the cops on them ......I mean the politcians ...well you get the idea .just get used to it .the nfl has always been rigged to control the final score for vegas.........bills cover when everyone bet NE.go figure!!!!!

Guess I'll be the voice of dissent.  That penalty on Royal was legit.  You can't push the guy in the back no matter how small the push was.  Price wasn't out of bounds either.  I'm not sure about the INT return, I haven't had a chance to look at it again.

767522[/snapback]

The penalty on Royal was his own stupidity on a huge down. It might no have been an issue if Fairchild hadn't made an ass out of hismelf again on a key 3rddown.

The penalty on the pick return was also legit but calling the play dead for absolutely no reason whatsover was beyond the realm of fishy and not the first or last thing that had the 'ol eyebrowns crinking.

And I'd be glad to give the backs hell except for the fact that the Bills made their best blocking back inactive and then proceeded to use 2back sets and release both back out of the backfield.

!@#$ that bro. The Pats were jumping offsides, killing the punter, and holding up a storm. You have the refs giving the Pats first downs on generous spots, calling phantom out of bounds plays...

I mean, the Bills didn't play well against the run. But if the game was called fairly, we would have won this game. You will NEVER convince me otherwise...

767566[/snapback]

That's fine, I don't have to convince you. I'm not saying that the game was called perfectly but too many people look to place the blame elsewhere when the Bills simply didn't play well enough to win in the second half.