WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

YOOOOOO

Guess I'll be the voice of dissent.  That penalty on Royal was legit.  You can't push the guy in the back no matter how small the push was.  Price wasn't out of bounds either.  I'm not sure about the INT return, I haven't had a chance to look at it again.

People need to get over blaming the refs.  Blame the team.  Blame the OL and backs that can't pass protect.  Blame the D for getting pushed around and allowing the Pats to run all over them.  The Bills got beaten today, plain and simple.

767522[/snapback]

Quite right! That push, however slight, was right in front of the ref. As for the INT, Clemets did exactly the same thing.

On the first contact made with Moorman, it was with a Bill blocking a Pat. No penalty there. On the second one, there was no camera coverage to show it, but the reality is Moorman got the punt off no problem with no one near him before the camera moved down field. Maybe he was blocked?

The refs get NO blame for this loss. Pats had that first down, even though given an extra yard.

The Bills blocked in the back on both of the calls, no question.

Fairchild needs to be smarter on his play-calling. We had no answer when the Pats wer blitzing in the second half, and that call for a long developing pass play down by our own goal line was foolish. And lest we forget, McGee returned a kick he probably shouldn't have but even worse, ANOTHER block in the freakin' back.

Guess I'll be the voice of dissent.  That penalty on Royal was legit.  You can't push the guy in the back no matter how small the push was.  Price wasn't out of bounds either.  I'm not sure about the INT return, I haven't had a chance to look at it again.

People need to get over blaming the refs.  Blame the team.  Blame the OL and backs that can't pass protect.  Blame the D for getting pushed around and allowing the Pats to run all over them.  The Bills got beaten today, plain and simple.

767522[/snapback]

BULLSHI$. This game was fixed! What was it 15 penalties to 1?

The McGahee Spot

The no-hold calls on NE all day

Moorman was destroyed by three guys on a punt

The offside call on Schoebel when the center was flinching his free hand?

And just how did the Price first down and hold call go back to 3rd & 2. Shouldn't it be 1st and 10 spotting the penalty 10 yards back?

Why isn't Jauron showing some emotion during this debacle?

It wouldn't matter how good the bills would play, they weren't winning today. The ref's got their orders. This is why I'm not watching these scripted games anymore!

I'm done with this league.

The McGahee Spot

And just how did the Price first down and hold call go back to 3rd & 2. Shouldn't it be 1st and 10 spotting the penalty 10 yards back?

It wouldn't matter how good the bills would play, they weren't winning today. The ref's got their orders. This is why I'm not watching these scripted games anymore!

767673[/snapback]

The voice of reason. :rolleyes:

The McGahee Spot

767673[/snapback]

McGahee spot, correctly made and was clearly shown to be by replay after they came back from the commercial.

Moorman was knocked down twice, once by a Bill who was blocking and once off camera. I think he was probably blocked, which is perfectly legal once the kick is away.

If there were no hold calls on NE, it's because they are very good at it. It happens on every play in the NFL, the question is whether it was done with proper technique. There was only one I saw that was blatant, against Schobel wehn he knocked the pass down.

The block in the back on Royal is marked from the spot of the foul. It was 8 yards downfield, hence a 3rd and 2. Had it been 12 yards, it would have been a first down.

767522[/snapback]

Amen bro!!!!

We choked plain and simple in the 2nd half. How do you know score again for 2 quarters? I mean not even a FG. :rolleyes:

The good teams hold leads in the 4th quarter but we couldn't. I am not content to say we are not a good team. :angry:

The freakin rebuilding never ends and people on board are happy with that! :angry:

McGahee spot, correctly made and was clearly shown to be by replay after they came back from the commercial.

Moorman was knocked down twice, once by a Bill who was blocking and once off camera.  I think he was probably blocked, which is perfectly legal once the kick is away.

If there were no hold calls on NE, it's because they are very good at it.  It happens on every play in the NFL, the question is whether it was done with proper technique.  There was only one I saw that was blatant, against Schobel wehn he knocked the pass down.

The block in the back on Royal is marked from the spot of the foul.  It was 8 yards downfield, hence a 3rd and 2.  Had it been 12 yards, it would have been a first down.

767780[/snapback]

Moorman was tackled by three guys. It looked a Jet-Li movie. Perhaps you are right about the Price call, but no one can tell me this game was not fixed. Everytime the bills made a play to take back the momentum, the refs had something to say about that. Again, I'm no longer watching football.

767522[/snapback]

Double BS - I am an official (basketball) and one of the tenents regardless of the sport is if the violation/foul had no bearing on the play - it's a no call.........Sometimes the best call is a no call.