V coach - Wire to start!!

Spanky46

Doesn't matter who starts. It matters who plays the most. Dollars to donuts Whitner plays 90 percent of the snaps today. Wire will get the first series. Then be yanked.

Just a hunch.

766684[/snapback]

thats what their saying on the radio .......that donte plays 3 1/2 quarters

Depends on the TE. Now NE has several good ones, and believe it our not these guys are good because they beat most Safeties in the league in coverage. It isn't just Wire. What you want is him to keep stuff in front and look for the LB's to get underneath. Just remember with a TE sitting down, it is as much the LB as the safety.

Depends on the TE.  Now NE has several good ones, and believe it our not these guys are good because they beat most Safeties in the league in coverage.  It isn't just Wire.  What you want is him to keep stuff in front and look for the LB's to get underneath.  Just remember with a TE sitting down, it is as much the LB as the safety.

I don't buy they hype that the Pats have "several good TE's." They have Graham, who is a blocker, Watson who is the potential game-breaker but who hasn't proven that yet, and a couple rookies.

And I was going to post what I read on another board about how Marv Levy said yesterday that Whitner was going to start. Good thing I didn't! :lol: