Turner Gill can coach!!

BarkLessWagMore

Man... Listened to the whole game. Gill is the real deal. This team is ready to make a move out of the craphole. There isn't anyone who expected us to be close in this game. We may end up being the real deal in the MAC. We are the only team in a major market. It's about time they turn this thing around.

Man...  Listened to the whole game.  Gill is the real deal.  This team is ready to make a move out of the craphole.  There isn't anyone who expected us to be close in this game.  We may end up being the real deal in the MAC.  We are the only team in a major market.  It's about time they turn this thing around.

766198[/snapback]

I listened to the start of the game till the first rain delay and did not pick it back up till the 3rd qtr.

I will say gr's Howard Simon did a good job. Better than his regular show gig.

Wow...I think I would give up body parts for that weekend...I am really getting excited about this Bulls team...He just has these guys playing like a real team!

GO UB! Beat NI this week!

Here's a thought...If UB holds Garrett Wolfe to less than 170 yards on the ground, does that mean that they have a better run defense than Ohio State?