Travares Tillman is STARTING?

bartshan-83

Well at least one player in Butler's finest draft is still cashing an NFL paycheck.  My recollection of Tillman was he ranked somewhere between shltty and mediocre.  Didn't realize he had such staying power...

764483[/snapback]

believe me...... hes still shltty

Somewhere between sh1tty and mediocre?  Not a bad assessment considering he was drafted by us between Erik Flowers and Corey Moore

One went bust and the other went bang :D

764494[/snapback]

There are so many things I still can't believe about Corey Moore.

1. I can't believe he broke Bruce's sack record at VT

2. I can't believe we drafted a DE that weighed less than some DBs now and just expected him to be a sweet LB.

3. I can't believe he sucked so much.

4. I can't believe he actually got shot in the leg.

5. I can't believe despite all that he still wasn't our most disappointing pick that year.

That was a nice pass and the WR did hang on.  That was more than Tillman getting beat.

764504[/snapback]

Oh I know...it was just everything about it looked bad for Tillman.

He got there late, he got beasted in the mid-air collision and then Washington fell on top of him.

All I can say is Squiiiish the Fish! They're *not* at the Super Bowl level some commentators would have us believe. That secondary looks brutal and on that last play Bennie was just standing there.

Daunte looks calm in the pocket, but I have faith the Mike will screw up the drives.