If The Bills Pull Off The Upset Against Pats,

The Patriots have fallen and can no longer handle the exodus of players over the years OR the Bills are a lot better than people expected. I would be willing to bet the house that it is the former.

Either way, I would not give a crap as long as they pulled it off - here's to the upset!!

763980[/snapback]

Probably a little of both....Of course the guys at ESPN and CNNSI will be crowing more about the Patriots downfall rather than the Bills rise....They would attribute the loss to the Pats not playing well and giving the game away rather than the bills actually winning it....

The Patriots have fallen and can no longer handle the exodus of players over the years OR the Bills are a lot better than people expected. I would be willing to bet the house that it is the former.

Either way, I would not give a crap as long as they pulled it off - here's to the upset!!

763980[/snapback]

Why is what the media says about the Bills important to you? Do you receive some sort of satisfaction or ego boost if the media praises the Bills?

763980[/snapback]

I think it will be Patriots focused like it always is...unfortunately.