What teams will have worse records than the Bills?

merlin

Here's my prediction of the teams that will wind up with worse records than the Bills this year (saving us from getting the #1 overall pick in the draft next year). In no particular order:

1. San Francisco

2. Detroit

3. Cleveland

4. New York Jets

5. Tennessee

6. Arizona

7. New Orleans

8. Houston

9. Green Bay

I think we are about "equal", talent-wise, with the following:

1. Miami

2. Minnesota

3. Oakland

4. Kansas City

5. St Louis

6. Baltimore

7. Jacksonville

8. Dallas

9. Atlanta

It's not TOO much of a stretch to think of us finishing at about the "middle of the pack" this year (somewhere between 14 and 20).

Hopefully we won't even be TEMPTED with picking Brady Quinn with our 1st pick ... he'll either be long gone ... or will have dropped out of the 1st round all together! ;-)

GO BILLS!

Here's my prediction of the teams that will wind up with worse records than the Bills this year (saving us from getting the #1 overall pick in the draft next year).  In no particular order:

1. San Francisco

2. Detroit

3. Cleveland

4. New York Jets

5. Tennessee

6. Arizona

7. New Orleans

8. Houston

9. Green Bay

762264[/snapback]

I would add Washington, St. Louis , Kansas City to that list....

Washington will self-destruct with no QBing...They have no depth at many positions.

St. Louis will have a 1st year HC and they have been on a decline.

Kansas City is being coached by Herm Edwards...Herm is a good guy, but plays too conservatively and the talent is going down there....The OL is old....Trent Green is a year older....and statistically had a bad year last year with his TD/INT ratio.

PUT DOWN THE PIPE,Arizona is gonna be a very good team this year.

762411[/snapback]

I think the Cards will get better, w/ the addition of James. Thing is, they still need to upgrade their lines more. Kendrick Clancy will help the D line, but their O line is really in need of help. Milford Brown and Deuce Lutui just ain't enough.

I think the Cards will get better, w/ the addition of James.  Thing is, they still need to upgrade their lines more.  Kendrick Clancy will help the D line, but their O line is really in need of help.  Milford Brown and Deuce Lutui just ain't enough.

762417[/snapback]

You can't help but be impressed with Leinart, though...no??? I mean, the dude is calling audibles in a preseason game after being in camp for two days. Seriously...he looks very good.

You can't help but be impressed with Leinart, though...no??? I mean, the dude is calling audibles in a preseason game after being in camp for two days. Seriously...he looks very good.

762423[/snapback]

And his position calls for him to be behind.......

Honestly, you do have to be impressed w/ his poise early on. To have a QB w/ that kind of poise is nice.

The O-line is going to kill the Cards this year. They have the best WR pair, but Kurt and Matt will be on their backs this year. They will have a better record than Bills only because they play four games against the 49ers and Rams, and they play a very weak NFC Central.

Here's my prediction of the teams that will wind up with worse records than the Bills this year (saving us from getting the #1 overall pick in the draft next year).  In no particular order:

1. San Francisco

2. Detroit

3. Cleveland

4. New York Jets

5. Tennessee

6. Arizona

7. New Orleans

8. Houston

9. Green Bay

I think we are about "equal", talent-wise, with the following:

1. Miami

2. Minnesota

3. Oakland

4. Kansas City

5. St Louis

6. Baltimore

7. Jacksonville

8. Dallas

9. Atlanta

It's not TOO much of a stretch to think of us finishing at about the "middle of the pack" this year (somewhere between 14 and 20). 

Hopefully we won't even be TEMPTED with picking Brady Quinn with our 1st pick ... he'll either be long gone ... or will have dropped out of the 1st round all together!  ;-)

GO BILLS!

762264[/snapback]

The interesting thing about this list is that we have 6 games against teams that you feel will have worse records than us and 11 games against teams you judge equal or worse than us.

I think your list of worse teams is not unreasonable and figutr an upset on us but cancel that out by us upsetting or beating a good opponent once (for example an upset of the Pats in their house or a win on them in our house are not out of the question). Figure we will go either 3-2 or 2-3 against the equal teams an it means a .500 or better season for the Bills.

I certainly would not disagree with the folks who rag on or think poorly of the Bills as a team this year, the question though in guessing out results is that almost all of our opponents ae eiminently beatable even by a bad team.