Nance to Vikings PS?

JimBob2232

A fairly reputible poster over at KFFL has reported that Nance will sign with the Vikings PS, assuming he is not offered a roster spot elsewhere.    Granted this post is of the "I talked to him" variety, so take it for what its worth...

760484[/snapback]

They can't add him to their practice squad, only we can. He would have to be added to their active roster. Them's the rules.

edit: apparantly, them's not the rules. my bad.

They can't add him to their practice squad, only we can.  He would have to be added to their active roster. Them's the rules.

760511[/snapback]

I don't think so...I believe he can be signed to any teams practice squad once he cleared waivers. Once on someones practice squad, the only way another team can sign him is if he is added to their active roster.

I don't think so...I believe he can be signed to any teams practice squad once he cleared waivers.  Once on someones practice squad, the only way another team can sign him is if he is added to their active roster.

760512[/snapback]

Right. He is free to sign with any team now. The Vikings would probably be a better chance for him to play sooner than the Bills. He may or may not like the Bills after what happened here.

I don't think so...I believe he can be signed to any teams practice squad once he cleared waivers.  Once on someones practice squad, the only way another team can sign him is if he is added to their active roster.

760512[/snapback]

At any rate, it's no great loss. We have another, more deserving WR to take a PS spot(Wilson).