Hillary thinking about dropping out of 2008?

/dev/null

Bingo!

"Democrats are of two minds with regard to Hillary Clinton running for President in 2008.  Seems some Democrats don't like the idea while other Democrats hate it."

Conan O'Brien

761502[/snapback]

You're even more confused then I thought, quoting Conan O'Brien.

The Republicans have had almost 8 years of unbridled power in the White House and legislative branches.  We went from peace, prosperity and a respected place in the world to being pretty much a pariah, war, and at atmosphere where people hate and fear those, in our own country, who differ from us.  So much for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I'd vote for Mr. Ed if he could turn it around.  He'd dead, but would be an improvement against most politicians today.  I used to like McCain but in selling out to his party he's become more despicable than most.  Yuck.  Just thinking about it makes me feel unclean.

760588[/snapback]

You should be Hillary's campaign manager. Seriously. That's just the kind of position she needs to take when going up against the GOP. It'll work wonders for her. Really. It will. It speaks to me. It speaks to all Americans.

Except the part about the White House being a "respected place" prior to Bush. I mean, really. Even Hillary can't make that comment without having to wipe the smoodge from her chin.

The Republicans have had almost 8 years of unbridled power in the White House and legislative branches.  We went from peace, prosperity and a respected place in the world to being pretty much a pariah, war, and at atmosphere where people hate and fear those, in our own country, who differ from us.  So much for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

760588[/snapback]

Do you actually believe that or are you just trying to stir up some Stojan?

We went from peace, prosperity and a respected place in the world to being pretty much a pariah, war, and at atmosphere where people hate and fear those, in our own country, who differ from us.  So much for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

760588[/snapback]

I know, it crazy to hate people who want to blow you up, or force you to convert to Islam at the point of gun. What hate mongers we are!

I'd vote for Mr. Ed if he could turn it around.  He'd dead, but would be an improvement against most politicians today.  I used to like McCain but in selling out to his party he's become more despicable than most.  Yuck.  Just thinking about it makes me feel unclean.

760588[/snapback]

I can't believe someone with Bono as an avatar would complain about the US being a horrible place! What, you couldn't find a Soros picture?

You can argue with the Republican administration about their policies, but you can not argue the FACT that we have not been hit in THIS country since 9/11.

You can argue the possibility that Al Queda and Co. have not only made no effort to hit this country, but that they have actually told their operatives to take no further action until ordered to do so, which happens to be what some professionals believe.

When you've got retarded asses like Rumsfeld running arouns spouting shlt like "every victory for the CIA is a defeat for the DOD", you're going to have a hard time convincing me that the interagency territorial horseshlt that's been so problematic has suddenly been solved with needle-dicked bugfu(kers like that in charge.

So while you worry about what France, Iran, and whatever 3rd world dictatorship you choose thinks of the US, I'm thankful that we're taking the fight to those terrorist bastards.

Yeah why worry about our soured relationship with a country like the Sovs? It's not like we could be working with them to more effectively fight this war on terrorists. I mean their intelligence community sucks anyways.

But at least George and Co. have still managed to stay friendly with the always helpful and perpetually innnocent Sauds. :angry: