wow what a bunch of losers...

deep2evans

but most of you "fans"

I dont post here often, but after this game, you guys have just taken it overboard.

After the bomb to Evans, return by McGee, bomb to Moulds, exciting blitzes by the defense...i would think a fairly close game with the World Champs would have some of you looking up.

Sure I think Bledsoe is done as well and we are riding him into the sunset as of now, but arent any of you able to look positively into the future at all? if this isnt Tom Brady, I think we win this game, because we gave him hell, and he's the only Qb who can respond with such amazing throws. Not even Mannign could do what he did under such pressure.

I have been fed up with this team since the loss against Philly last year. The O-line needs to be awesome in order to protect Qb like Drew. But today, there really wewre many postitives..im still estatic about how good Evans looks.

Losman will be starting next year, handing off to McGahee, or throwing deep to Evans and Moulds. The O-Line will be addressed, the pieces are here. Keep your GDheads up, youre all Bills fans.

This team is 0-3. 0-3! What do you expect everyone to do, dance around and sing happy tunes and ignore reality?

I am comforted by the fact that Losman, Evans and McGahee/Henry will be able to lead this team into the future, but that seems like all I ever do. Hope for next year. Dont slam on the people here because they want to express their frustration. We are all pissed about this sorry excuse for a team in 2004, and it never helps when your only solution is...once again...to wait until next year.

This team is 0-3.  0-3!  What do you expect everyone to do, dance around and sing happy tunes and ignore reality?

I am comforted by the fact that Losman, Evans and McGahee/Henry will be able to lead this team into the future, but that seems like all I ever do.  Hope for next year.  Dont slam on the people here because they want to express their frustration.  We are all pissed about this sorry excuse for a team in 2004, and it never helps when your only solution is...once again...to wait until next year.

54954[/snapback]

I'll give that an Amen!

Though I do quite like to dance around and sing happy tunes regardless of the outcome of Buffalo Bills Games... B)

but most of you "fans"

I dont post here often, but after this game, you guys have just taken it overboard.

After the bomb to Evans, return by McGee, bomb to Moulds, exciting blitzes by the defense...i would think a fairly close game with the World Champs would have some of you looking up. 

Sure I think Bledsoe is done as well and we are riding him into the sunset as of now, but arent any of you able to look positively into the future at all?  if this isnt Tom Brady, I think we win this game, because we gave him hell, and he's the only Qb who can respond with such amazing throws.  Not even Mannign could do what he did under such pressure.

I have been fed up with this team since the loss against Philly last year.  The O-line needs to be awesome in order to protect Qb like Drew.  But today, there really wewre many postitives..im still estatic about how good Evans looks.

Losman will be starting next year, handing off to McGahee, or throwing deep to Evans and Moulds.  The O-Line will be addressed, the pieces are here.  Keep your GDheads up, youre all Bills fans.

54936[/snapback]

Think Donahoe would have been hired if he said " I think that we will have a winning team in 5 years, maybe"?

He and his masterplan are an abject failures and some of us are airing it out.

And the Bills fans are the 'stockholders'. Our CEO is giving us nothing back on our investment, other than heartburn.

They very well good be 2-1. But it wouldn't matter. At the end of the year they would still have the same 6-10 or 7-9 record. This team just isn't Super Bowl caliber yet and there is a first year coach. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if this team doesn't make the playoffs the next three years!

Anyone who expects more than just 8-8 out of this team is kidding themselves.

This team is 0-3.  0-3!  What do you expect everyone to do, dance around and sing happy tunes and ignore reality?

I am comforted by the fact that Losman, Evans and McGahee/Henry will be able to lead this team into the future, but that seems like all I ever do.  Hope for next year.  Dont slam on the people here because they want to express their frustration.  We are all pissed about this sorry excuse for a team in 2004, and it never helps when your only solution is...once again...to wait until next year.

54954[/snapback]

wake up.

"After the bomb to Evans, return by McGee, bomb to Moulds, exciting blitzes by the defense...i would think a fairly close game with the World Champs would have some of you looking up. "

every team has completed deep passes. it doesn't make us good that we completed two today for the first time in how long? Every NFL team should be able to do that. It shouldn't be commended and used as a sign of hope. It's to be expected. A great return by mcgee, yes. In a losing effort. So it's irrelevant and will be forgotten.

"Exciting blitzes?" How about EFFECTIVE blitzes? Wouldn't they be better?

The cardinals put out a better defensive effort vs the Pats than we did. Exciting blitzes? That the bills didn't record a sack is bad enough. That we DIDN"T PUT ANY REAL PRESSURE on brady is what bothers me. wake up. we sent seven at times, and their line picked it up every time. EVERY TIME.

There is NOTHING to get excited about. Nothing except that Drew can't be our QB forever and eventually, this coaching staff will weed out the heartless, get good trade value for them, and bring in guys who know how to help their team when it matters most.

This team is at risk of losing more than additional games. A culture of losing has spread, and it's not easy to fix that.

Donahose record overseeing the Bills

17 wins

34 losses

Bills in their last 17 games

4 wins

13 losses

I see an uptick......

:angry:  :(  :doh:  :doh:  :)

55003[/snapback]

Very good point. We have no where to go but up. The real question is when can this happen?

There is NOTHING to get excited about. Nothing except that Drew can't be our QB forever and eventually, this coaching staff will weed out the heartless, get good trade value for them, and bring in guys who know how to help their team when it matters most.

This team is at risk of losing more than additional games. A culture of losing has spread, and it's not easy to fix that.

55029[/snapback]

Ouch! Sobering...but too true... :)

Ok, how about this for a rousing cheer?

We're 0 and 3!

We're 0 and 3!

We're 0 and 3!

Or, maybe you'd prefer?

We're Number 32!

We're Number 32!

We're Number 32!

Now, do you feel better that we're cheering?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Ok, how about this for a rousing cheer?

We're 0 and 3!

We're 0 and 3!

We're 0 and 3!

Or, maybe you'd prefer?

We're Number 32!

We're Number 32!

We're Number 32!

Now, do you feel better that we're cheering?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

55182[/snapback]

WE ARE NUMBER 31, NOT 32.. MIAMI=32!!!!

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Hopes?! From what I have seen of Miami, their offense can't score ANY touchdowns, much less one. 3-3 tie, or 6-3 Bills.