Was this Coy Wire's last game as a Bill?

LabattBlue

Has the king of all pile-ons and bad angles played his last game as a Bill?  You also have Bowen who is coming back from an injury, Whitner & Leonhard at SS.

758541[/snapback]

My bet is Bowen goes on the PUP list (which means he has 6 weeks to get his injury healed)....They will keep Wire until Bowen can return healthy

Has the king of all pile-ons and bad angles played his last game as a Bill?  You also have Bowen who is coming back from an injury, Whitner & Leonhard at SS.

758541[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better - Wire has a great attitude but lacks the brains and skills needed to be good. The pile on thing is a great example, by the time he figures out what's happening he's the 3rd or 4th guy there because 3 other guys have figured it out 2 seconds before. What's that quote floating arond here? 5 second brain in a 2 second game. It sucks to cut a guy like this but it's only gonna be harder as time goes on. I say suck it up and get it over with.

One word: Yes

His main attribute was supposed to be his tackling ability and run support. His recognition skills don't allow him to fill the hole fast enough to be worth anything. His coverage skills..... :doh:

He is a poor mans John Lynch....a very poor man

Don't count me out just yet Hommies. You saw how I went all Jeff Gillooly on Matt Bowen's @ss didn't you? Oh wait, that's right, he hurt his leg during a scrimmage. They don't call me Coy for nothing.

Thus far I have kidnapped Ashton Youbooty and and Leonhard is going to come down with some sort of sickness tomorrow.

I got a big brain, I went to Stanford you know. Don't be puttin' those #27 replica Jerseys on eBay just yet.

Don't count me out just yet Hommies. You saw how I went all Jeff Gillooly on Matt Bowen's @ss didn't you? Oh wait, that's right, he hurt his leg during a scrimmage. They don't call me Coy for nothing.

Thus far I have kidnapped Ashton Youbooty and and Leonhard is going to come down with some sort of sickness tomorrow.

I got a big brain, I went to Stanford you know. Don't be puttin' those #27 replica Jerseys on eBay just yet.

758831[/snapback]

But can you dance? :doh: