How is Nance doin??

LaDairis

Been away for a while...

MBD and others, what is up with Nance??

757601[/snapback]

I don't have a stong opinion either way about Nance, but getting cut doesn't mean he's finished. The Bills almost f'd up big-time when they cut Jason Peters after he had been a much hyped free agent signing and had an unimpressive camp showing. He met with the Giants, but wasn't signed, then took the offer to re-join the Bills on the practice squad.

Been away for a while...

MBD and others, what is up with Nance??

757601[/snapback]

I haven't seen much of Nance but Geisinger has spent the entire preseason getting his weak flailing ass ragdolled by future insurance salesmen.

If he tried less, maybe he could play a little higher.

I don't have a stong opinion either way about Nance, but getting cut doesn't mean he's finished.  The Bills almost f'd up big-time when they cut Jason Peters after he had been a much hyped free agent signing and had an unimpressive camp showing.  He met with the Giants, but wasn't signed, then took the offer to re-join the Bills on the practice squad.

757609[/snapback]

You know, I was totally unaware of this. :lol: When analyzing TD, I always thought that his bringing in Peters as a ufda was a great accomplishment of sorts. Looking back, I guess it still was, but to expose him in such a way would seem unthinkable, or so it seems.

I am not saying that Peters is Erik Williams at RT, but he seems to be the only blocker we do have with anything that would even closely resemble star potential. Re-negotiating his contract was a great move, even if it WAS done after the draft, in which we spurned blocker after blocker.

I guess the good news is that JP appears to be a monster, and that Marv guessed right and WAS able to lock him up.

I hope to watch him develop into a probowl Offensive Tackle in the National Football League.