CNNSI: Bills schedule "Best Case Scenario"

cosjef

That is one of the most ridiculous exercises in forecasting I've seen.

"Hey, let's print a random analysis that is nothing more than the writer's opinion, but add numbers and a bar graph so it looks scientific."

:devil:

Regardless of how this was done, the fact is that "experts" are starting to up their predictions for the Bills' season. Maybe J.P.'s preseason performances has them thinking he may work out after all?

Hey, Mock! Can we get an exclusion for Mr. King here and enter him in the Dinner's On Me Smart-Ass Contest ?

And, the way I read it, the +/- 1 games could go either way. Doesn't that mean the "max" the Bills could do is 12 wins?

Funny how they have less of a chance to beat the Dolphins, at home, in Winter, during "Dolphin December Slide" season, then in Miami at the beginning of the season in the heat before the Bills have had a chance to gel...

That is one of the most ridiculous exercises in forecasting I've seen.

"Hey, let's print a random analysis that is nothing more than the writer's opinion, but add numbers and a bar graph so it looks scientific."

:devil:

756975[/snapback]

Actually, I don't mind at all seeing a listing of each teams individual predicted win/lose along side their predicted record. Seeing (roughly speaking) the odds of each win/loss is also sort of cool.

I'm not saying the predictions have merit but personally I would like to see all predictions done in a similar manor so I can see which teams they actually think will beat/lose to a certain team....yes PWF preview 2006, I'm talking to you.

Actually, I don't mind at all seeing a listing of each teams individual predicted win/lose along side their predicted record.  Seeing (roughly speaking) the odds of each win/loss is also sort of cool.

I'm not saying the predictions have merit but personally I would like to see all predictions done in a similar manor so I can see which teams they actually think will beat/lose to a certain team....yes PWF preview 2006, I'm talking to you.

757049[/snapback]

I take that back!!!

That is BEST CASE predictions.

They have us beating the Titans...

& they have the Titans beating us.

Best Case & they don't think we can beat the Texans.

I should look more closely before I post next time. :devil:

Hey, Mock!  Can we get an exclusion for Mr. King here and enter him in the Dinner's On Me Smart-Ass Contest ? 

And, the way I read it, the +/- 1 games could go either way.  Doesn't that mean the "max" the Bills could do is 12 wins?

Funny how they have less of a chance to beat the Dolphins, at home, in Winter, during "Dolphin December Slide" season, then in Miami at the beginning of the season in the heat before the Bills have had a chance to gel...

757044[/snapback]

You cant include king in the dinner contest, because LA's prize would barely cover his appetizers.

And i was wondering the samre thing about the dolphin games? wtf?

So the "best case" is that the Bills will lose to Miami in Miami in September...and lose worse to Miami in Buffalo in December? What the !@#$ is this stupidity?

And that ludicrous bar graph... :) This looks like a ridiculous attempt to make predictions he doesn't have to be held accountable for...

He has indy beating NE with a 3 second left field goal from Adam Vinatieri...

Only way indy could beat NE is if they have a former patriot ?

757221[/snapback]

Not for nothing, but I don't recall the Colts having much trouble with the Patriots last year in New England on a Monday night.

You cant include king in the dinner contest, because LA's prize would barely cover his appetizers.

And i was wondering the samre thing about the dolphin games? wtf?

757207[/snapback]

Give him a gift certificate to Starbucks instead... :)

You talk like you're afraid he's going to be right...