Willis McGahee

Frez

I'm not sold on this guy yet. I think he has a lot to prove this year. Have we seen the best of Willis? I sure and hell hope not. I see many other backs looking like they are twice the RB he is.

Will Willis sink or swim this season? :devil:

I tend to agree to a point, only because of the hype and jaw jacking that he does. Just think back however to our previous guy, and I see someone who catches better, at least tries to block, and actually goes into passing patterns on occassion. The previous guy couldn't/wouldn't block and rarely set himself up to catch or even try to get open.

:angry::D:);) WILLIS WILL RUN FOR 2000 YARDS AND 25+ TDS THIS YEAR, HE IS THE BEST BACK IN THE NFL. WILLIS RUNS A 4.24 FORTY AND 6.3 60 METER. GO WILLIS GO. LABILLSFAN SUCKS BALLS AND DOESN'T NO ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL ;):D:(:devil:

Sorry, Couldn't Resist :D (No offense LA)

I'm not sold on this guy yet. I think he has a lot to prove this year. Have we seen the best of Willis? I sure and hell hope not. I see many other backs looking like they are twice the RB he is.

Will Willis sink or swim this season? :devil:

753407[/snapback]

I still say our run blocking SUX! :angry:

Willis Mcgahee is the last person on offense Im concerned about, get the ball in his hands and do the best to get him out in space and he'll make plays. However in order to have a succesful running game the offense will have to open it up and stretch the field. 8-9 box like last season and like any rb will be hard pressed to get significant yardage, but allowing him to bounce runs outside and getting him involved in the receiving game and fairchilds emphasis on stretching the field vertically I think willis will be fine, besides much better then not being part of the mularkey package.

Willis Mcgahee is the last person on offense Im concerned about, get the ball in his hands and do the best to get him out in space and he'll make plays. However in order to have a succesful running game the offense will have to open it up and stretch the field. 8-9 box like last season and like any rb will be hard pressed to get significant yardage, but allowing him to bounce runs outside and getting him involved in the receiving game and fairchilds emphasis on stretching the field vertically I think willis will be fine, besides much better then not being part of the mularkey package.

753473[/snapback]

You are exactly correct.

Personally, from what ive seen, WM is not an exceptional back. However I dont think you have to have a all pro back to have a good running game. You just need a capable line. I hope we can develop this.