Who is your favorite Non-Bill in the NFL?

Stl Bills

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

current: Julius Peppers- whenever I see him play, it reminds me of how much I miss seeing Bruce Smith play ever week, when he was in his prime....

past: John Elway...I know lots hate him, but I think, in the last twenty-five years, there was no other non-Bill player I enjoyed wathching more...lots of great playoff performances, heart-breaking SB losses, and ultimately, triumph...

Well, it used to be Spikes.  I even have a Spikes Cinci Jersey.

As for now?  I guess I would go for Steve Smith.  I like watching that guy play.

752938[/snapback]

Did you get the Spikes Cinci jersey cheap when he left? :blink:

Current - Brett Favre

All Time - It's hard for me not to choose Barry, but I'm going with Elway. I can see why more people pick Montana as greatest ever, but for my money it was Elway - best arm, great legs, great clutch qb - had it all.

Current - Brett Favre

All Time - It's hard for me not to choose Barry, but I'm going with Elway.  I can see why more people pick Montana as greatest ever, but for my money it was Elway - best arm, great legs, great clutch qb - had it all.

752991[/snapback]

Current: Favre

All Time: Kurt Schultz and Barry Sanders

My favorite non-bill is Favre....by a wide margin. He's cut from the same mold as Jim Kelly, IMO. Farve is a bit more prolific, and Jimbo was more of a field general, but they both have huge nuts. I'll miss Favre when he's gone.