i'm encouraged by the coaching so far....

genomich

it is nice to see a coherent offensive game plan. I have not had to say to myself, "wtf was that!" yet in preseason, which is a big change from last year. Defensively, we will get manhandled up front, but the philosophy seems sound and there are multiple Bills around the ballhandlers.

all in all, i feel we are on the right path for a change. still, looking at a 5-11 season with the first half 1-7. we won't be in a position for Quinn but maybe Stanton from MSU. Losman will be up and down all year. we will be saying the same thing about him at the end of the year. He doesn't have the mental makeup for QB in the NFL.

What I like about this staff is their honesty....They come out of Camp saying that they have lot of work to do with both the O and D......I remember the last years of both GW and MM regime....They were so happy about everything with the team and claiming to have achieved everything they needed to do and it showed how completely unprepared those teams were...

The bar is definitely set higher with these guys....

Losman will be up and down all year. we will be saying the same thing about him at the end of the year.  He doesn't have the mental makeup for QB in the NFL.

751435[/snapback]

At least by giving him the chance and if he fails, we will know that he is not the guy to lead the team to the next level...Until then we will never find out if he

can or cannot play in the NFL.....In the mean time I think the other aspects of

our team, like the running game, the defense and Special teams needs to

play outstanding to take the pressure of a young QB.

In fact these were the exact words from Jimmy Johnson in January of this

year, when he was asked about the Bills situation and if he was the candidate

for the coaching position.