The More I hear Some Bills Want Holcomb

I am not even sure if any of this is true but Peter King keeps hinting that some of the Bills members are thinking that Holcomb should be the starting QB. I think this is ridiculous (if true). Is there really a possibility that some of these guys think there is a prayer of getting to the promised land with Kelly Holcomb??!!

I am seriously ready to read the news that he is cut. I am sure that will not happen but I can't take another year of people talking about this. The choice for Losman seems to be all but written in blood and it is time to get together as a team and MOVE FORWARD!!

ARGH :lol:

link?

750975[/snapback]

There is no link but this is the second time that Peter King has mentioned it on the radio in as much as a week. That guy irritates me more and more each week. (not to mention he is usually way off base). I just wanted to see if anyone else heard that this is the case.

lmao. Im inclined to not agree with this, Until I've seen actual players quotes. Ive seen no one coming out in support of KH from the team so far this season, and well the players have eyes They've seen Holcomb play. Its pretty self evident he should have no business being a starter. Not that losman is anything great at least not so far he's shown far more upside then holcomb has. In the unlikely event it's even remotley true I dont think we have to worry about DJ listening to them unlike the previous regime. DJ has more of the philosophy that if you can prove you can play you play. Simple as that.

I could see a couple of the veterans on defense like Vincent, Spikes and Fletcher going off the record to support Holcomb. But the reason that this shouldn't be a big deal is that the Bills are now a team that's fully entrenched in it's youth movement. Vincent is on his last legs as the starter and Spikes and Fletch are outnumbered by the young players and a new coaching staff who want to incorporate a vertical passing attack to go along with a power running game. I'm so glad that this is the case and that JP can concentrate on getting better and not have to worry about half the team wanting him on the bench.

I think King is going off some older information. He visited camp BEFORE the Bills even played a preseason game in the first week of camp.

Thus I'd have to think these rumblings he heard from some players were before anyone performed on the field this year. Instead they were just some spill over comments from where the Bills finished off last season, before the players got to see Kelly suck it up this year.

link?

750975[/snapback]

The link is found on Wgr550.com Peter King speaking with Mike Schopp and The Bulldog, his comments regarding Losman and the team are at about ten minutes into conversation.

This is not new King has stated this a number of times this pre season in discussing the Bills, twice on WGR and other radio stations around the country .

His point seems to be many of the veterans think Holcomb gives them the best chance to win. This is the same stuff we heard last year , obviously not a good thing if it at all close to being true.

I am not even sure if any of this is true but Peter King keeps hinting that some of the Bills members are thinking that Holcomb should be the starting QB. I think this is ridiculous (if true). Is there really a possibility that some of these guys think there is a prayer of getting to the promised land with Kelly Holcomb??!!

I am seriously ready to read the news that he is cut. I am sure that will not happen but I can't take another year of people talking about this. The choice for Losman seems to be all but written in blood and it is time to get together as a team and MOVE FORWARD!!

ARGH  :doh:

750968[/snapback]

That was Moulds whinning a$$ that said that!! Where is Moulds now??

The link is found on Wgr550.com  Peter King speaking with Mike Schopp and The Bulldog,  his comments regarding Losman and the team are at about ten minutes into conversation.

This is not new King has stated this a number of times this pre season in discussing the Bills, twice on WGR and other radio stations around the country .

He points seems to be many of the veterans think Holcomb gives them the best chance to win.  This is the same stuff we heard last year , obviously not a good thing if it at all close to being true.

751121[/snapback]

He could be making it up. Nobody on GR would question it.

Peter King is a douchebag. What veterans are even left on this team? Vincent & Fletcher? They are the next to go. Marv & DJ will not allow crap like last season to happen again. I have not heard one player in any TV, radio or newspaper interview state that Holcomb is their choice to start this season. Last year is last year. Find some new information. Doug Flutie is not coming back either.

The link is found on Wgr550.com  Peter King speaking with Mike Schopp and The Bulldog,  his comments regarding Losman and the team are at about ten minutes into conversation.

His point  seems to be many of the veterans think Holcomb gives them the best chance to win.  This is the same stuff we heard last year , obviously not a good thing if it at all close to being true.

751121[/snapback]

As I stated in my previous post, there are only a few veterans left on this team. So even if these guys are being squeeky wheels, their noise won't be enough to deter the current Bills youth movement of which Losman is a big part of. BTW, I don't believe his garbage info for a second. I chalk it up to bad second hand crap from a former player like Moulds or Milloy. It certainly couldn't be coming from anyone witnessing the pitiful performances Holcomb has been having this preseason.

I dont see how anyone who actually has been following the bills this offseason can believe that. Last year sure he was the best option to win, which in case we didnt really have an option to win. We have speedy recievers who can go deep how why would those recievers want holcomb, aslong as we have a guy who can throw the ball down town once in awhile it forces the D to play honest, so they cant stack the line, Why would Willis want Holcomb in becuase it means he will see more 8 man fronts. If you want the most accurate scoop on the bills you gotta go with Chris Berman. Peter Kings a smuck.