Rate my team

EZC-Boston

12 man league, start 1 qb, 2rb, 2 wr, 1 flex, te, k, def.

I drafted 11 of 12...

Here's my squad

QB - Manning

RB - McGahee, Dillon

WR - Reggie Brown, 2nd is a toss up (Moulds, Drew Bennet, Troy Williamson, Michael Clayton)

Flex - Fred Taylor

TE - Gates

K - Rackers

DEF - Bills

I'd be a little concerned about RB depth. Taylor always gets singed and Maroney is pushing for playing time. Do you have anyone behind them?

I like your WR although not sure if R. Brown will be at the top of your depth chart. I think Clayton and Moulds will push him out of the lineup, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Which Manning?

Who's your 3rd RB? Dillon might not really be hittin on much this year. Especially if Maroney keeps runnin the ball the way he is. Dillon might not even be seeing the field. If he's still available, you might wanna go scoop him up. Maroney that is.

Also, if I were you, you might wanna scroll through the Free Agent WR's too. I don't think I'd really consider Reggie Brown a solid #1 guy. I'd start Moulds and Clayton if I were you.

The kicker is good and everybody knows that Gates is solid.

The Bills DST could be a little iffy because Whitner is a rookie and Simpson as a rookie will be starting before the end of the year. Throw in another rookie, Youboty, at NB along with questions about our DT's, DE's, and Spikes. In all that you have alot of potential to be decent, but not a defense like Carolina, Tampa, or Chicago.

Overall, not bad. But I don't see that line-up winning you the SB or anything like that. You could probably make the playoffs unless Manning(whichever Manning that may be) gets injured. You don't really have any point earners at WR though and your RB's are up in the air because of what I already said about Dillon and Buffalo's line. The Bills line is relatively young and never played together as a unit before. They will have to learn the other's tendencies, strengths, and weaknesses as they go along. If they jell quick, it could be great, but it also could be another long year. I went ahead and took the chance on McGahee too as my second RB :lol:

To answer the questions

-Peyton Manning I picked 11th, I thought this was better than drafting Steve Smith or the 10th best running back.

-Backup running backs include Jerrius Norwood, Ryan Moats and Maurice Morris - basically hoping that somebody gets hurt.

-As far as Bills D they were my last draft pick. I usually just pick up the best D available every week that has worked successfully in the past.

-My WR's aren't strong but I look at Gates as my #1 WR and then one of those guys as my TE. I need one of those gambles to pay off.

You're probably in trouble then my friend. Gates is a good TE, but he's not gonna go for 1,100-1,500 yards 10-15 TD's like a standout WR. I think Moulds and Clayton may have solid enough years though to help you out.

Your back-up RB's are complete no names except for Maurice Morris. If you took him because SA is on the cover of Madden 07', I wouldn't really count on the so called "curse".

You need to serch for some free agents if you can. Look at things like who's in contract years and all that because you'll probably end up needing help at WR(maybe) and RB(definitely).

Peyton is always going to be a serious point earner, especially this year with James gone. He'll put up big #'s again.

Like I said, you could probably make the playoffs if things go well for Dillon, McGahee, and a couple of your WR's step up. But you probably won't go that far if you happen to scrape your way in.

12 man league, start 1 qb, 2rb, 2 wr, 1 flex, te, k, def.

I drafted 11 of 12...

Here's my squad

QB - Manning

RB - McGahee, Dillon

WR - Reggie Brown, 2nd is a toss up (Moulds, Drew Bennet, Troy Williamson, Michael Clayton)

Flex - Fred Taylor

TE - Gates

K - Rackers

DEF - Bills

750784[/snapback]

QB - Best at his position...A+

RB - Thin and unreliable....C

WR - No impact player.....Clayton is my favorite of the group.........C-

TE - Best at position, but would have done well to get a better WR and a lesser, yet good TE later.......B

Kickers and Ds are what they are........B

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.