My New Pajamas

The Dean

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics  :lol:

750440[/snapback]

Oh SNAP! You look a little different but those are awesome pictures.

(BTW everyone, I want credit for saving this "pajamas" thread by bringing Lana into it. If I hadn't done that, we'd be talking about little kids wearing Jesus clothes right now.)

Oh SNAP!  You look a little different but those are awesome pictures.

(BTW everyone, I want credit for saving this "pajamas" thread by bringing Lana into it.  If I hadn't done that, we'd be talking about little kids wearing Jesus clothes right now.)

750702[/snapback]

Instead, we got a bunch of horned up posters flailing about their keyboards, circling Lana like starved Piranha.

Oh SNAP!  You look a little different but those are awesome pictures.

(BTW everyone, I want credit for saving this "pajamas" thread by bringing Lana into it.  If I hadn't done that, we'd be talking about little kids wearing Jesus clothes right now.)

750702[/snapback]

You guys should really be thanking AJZepp for introducing me to TBD. :lol:

Are you kidding? You know how it works. Every $40.00 you spend gets you just *that much closer* to eternal salvation.

What's that Metallica song? Make a contribution and you'll get a better seat and all that.

-Jeff

750438[/snapback]

Leper Messiah

I figured someone here would be too dense to see my purpose...hadn't expected it to be inkman, though...

750806[/snapback]

Sorry. Been married too long (okay, so it's been a year), not that it's a bad thing. I'll need to turn up my "horny guy looking to undress female posters" radar.

Sorry.  Been married too long (okay, so it's been a year), not that it's a bad thing.  I'll need to turn up my "horny guy looking to undress female posters" radar.

750811[/snapback]

Married two years, myself. Trading single entendres with Lana is how I try out new lines before embarrassing myself feeding them to the wife. :lol:

Married two years, myself.  Trading single entendres with Lana is how I try out new lines before embarrassing myself feeding them to the wife.  :lol:

750812[/snapback]

Like so?

I bet those look great on your floor...