Congrats Rico 10K Posts

Rico

Hello,

I just want to take a quick moment and congratulate Rico on his 10.000th post. This is truly a great moment in the history of this most prestigious of Bills' boards and all that is Web based!

SALUTE!

Hello,

I just want to take a quick moment and congratulate Rico on his 10.000th post. This is truly a great moment in the history of this most prestigious of Bills' boards and all that is Web based!

SALUTE!

749607[/snapback]

now if you only had real friends, you'd be able to celebrate this with someone :D:devil:

congrats :lol::D

Geesh, this is kind of embarrassing, but I'm actually getting a little emotional....I've been thinking about this day for a while, but to know that it's actually HERE is just, well, a bit overwhelming.

I can only hope that a year or two from now, when I'm able to stand where Rico stands today, that I'm able to handle this honor with half as much grace and humility as my friend....my compadre....my HD brother....Rico.

Geesh, this is kind of embarrassing, but I'm actually getting a little emotional....I've been thinking about this day for a while, but to know that it's actually HERE is just, well, a bit overwhelming.

I can only hope that a year or two from now, when I'm able to stand where Rico stands today, that I'm able to handle this honor with half as much grace and humility as my friend....my compadre....my HD brother....Rico.

749630[/snapback]

Thanks ajzepp... yes, it has been a long time coming.

SpikedLemonade and all the ghosts of TBD's past send their best wishes! 

Congratulations you ole' dead horse beater!  :devil:

749668[/snapback]

Thanks Labatt, old buddy old pal... yes, those were the days.

I'm only slightly more than a third of a man as you, Rico.  I'm honored to have my IP address close to your IP address!

749675[/snapback]

Thanks Corp... I respect your football knowledge, always an interesting take.

Ahhhhhh, Rico, humble, kind Rico has reached a truely monumental milestone in his long illustrious career.  Congratulations!

749683[/snapback]

Thanks Beerball. I must say it feels good to prove the nay-sayers wrong.