Peerless Price

bluenews

I think Price had a fine game.

He made a few key blocks down field on runs.

He was open on 2 shots for TD's.

I was never a big fan, but his attitude is better this go. Lee Evans in single coverage, along with 2 blocks, ends up with over 100 yds. That wasn't Aiken they were doubling.

I was impressed by Peerless on the first long completion to Lee Evans! He hustled down the field and really tried to "spring him" before the play got eased out of bounds. I'll take that kind of effort EVERY DAY from my WR's!!

747183[/snapback]

I'm surprised, but happy to hear this about Price...

I was impressed by Peerless on the first long completion to Lee Evans! He hustled down the field and really tried to "spring him" before the play got eased out of bounds. I'll take that kind of effort EVERY DAY from my WR's!!

747183[/snapback]

They were both apparently open on the TD toss to Evans as well. JP said that he just chose to throw it to Evans on that one.

747183[/snapback]

That is very encouraging to hear about Peerless hustling to help the play.

Many of us will remember him for his lack of hustle (or heart, perhaps) when that DB picked off the pass, and PP did not pursue him. I think that play defined the old Peerless attitude for many fans.

Hopefully, there is a "new" Peerless in town, willing to work hard.

That is very encouraging to hear about Peerless hustling to help the play.

Many of us will remember him for his lack of hustle (or heart, perhaps) when that DB picked off the pass, and PP did not pursue him. I think that play defined the old Peerless attitude for many fans.

Hopefully, there is a "new" Peerless in town, willing to work hard.

747442[/snapback]

see what happens when you get of Eric Moulds. Eric was about Eric, this WR is talented and a few dropped pass (Josh Reed) from being one of the top 5 in the league.