Brady Quinn or Chris Leak?

major

Brady Quinn. No doubt about it. Bills need a true "franchise" QB and Quinn is it. He wouldn't need much time to become "NFL ready". Look who his coach at ND is and look at the offense they run. I think there is probably more pressure playing QB for ND than playing in the NFL. I think a QB is what the Bills need more than anything.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill in NYC will be very happy  :lol:

744463[/snapback]

:):D:lol:

Yeah if we do take another DB type in the first round next year Bill will lose his mind. But, so will I. All I have done is defend our draft this year, and so far it looks good. BUT, if we don't get solid draft picks to help out our lines, d and o, next year, then Bill will be right about Marv and we will be in trouble. I still say that we want to draft skill players high - just not DBs next year.

With that said, why aren't we talking about drafting a RB again? We have no idea what will happen with McGahee in terms of play, or in terms of contract. We have no idea about Gates/Thomas/Williams. For that matter, what about WR?

If this season is a downer, which I hope it isn't, and we're picking in the top 5 in next year's draft, would you take Quinn or Leak as the QB of the Bills?

Honestly, I hope Losman does GREAT this year and this question is a mute one. However, for fun, who would you rather have?

744243[/snapback]

I think "moot" is what you were going for, there. I may be wrong. :)

If JP flat-out sucks and the Bills have a top choice, you'd have to look at Quinn as a possibility. But, I'm not so sure he's the second coming, as some here seem to think. Fortunately, I don't think that's going to be a problem. i think JP is gonna shine.